House for sale
248 Vines Avenue,
The Vines, WA
6 4 5
Offers from $1,000,000
"Space for Mum"This home is bigger than your average home in the Vines and offers space for mum and dad or perhaps for the kids who wish to have their own space. Nothing to do in this unique property! You can enjoy golf course frontage but currently it is beautifully private with a relaxing Alfresco area overlooking the pool.
The home opens to a welcoming and spacious double height foyer with feature light, gleaming timber floor boards and offers you a choice to enter the study or the main bedroom to the left. Be impressed by the ground floor study! -- Really large with lovely views to the pool and alfresco area. The main bedroom offers views to the garden and has a modern en suite. Another living area is located upstairs, complete with its own library and balcony. A sanctuary to snuggle -- away from it all!
A modern and recently renovated kitchen with gleaming stone bench tops will be the joy of any chef and has been thoughtfully arranged to make entertaining really easy. Enjoy the dining area - easily accessible plus theatre room and additional living area or games room with views to the established, private garden and pool. Even more outside entertainment or living space is offered with an additional alfresco area, completely closed off, that offers more for the family.
Complimented by 3 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and double door robes, an activity area with fitted cupboards, a desk space and a very large laundry room - ensuring plenty of space for all the kids plus the washing!
A great feature and additional benefit is the self-contained cottage on the property. Positioned at the front of the property, it offers easy entry and exit for guests or family who would like to have a bit of privacy while not disturbing the rest of the household. This unit has a veranda where you can enjoy the peace and quiet of the area while overlooking the native garden. The cottage has two spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans, and two bathrooms, - one an en suite and the other incorporating a laundry facility. Living here, you will enjoy a large living area with split system air conditioning and a modern kitchen. This cottage could be an income generator, helping you to pay the mortgage or a welcome haven for the family and friends. (Still close enough to walk to the house if required)
The shed is a really good size and could be great for a work shop, storage area or additional space for toys, bikes or cars. All this on an acre block in the very prestigious suburb of The Vines, close to the Swan Valley with all its award winning restaurants and wineries.
Be sure to contact Sal Viljoen on 0424 187 243 to arrange a viewing of this multi purpose property.
All that you can expect (and more!) From a property of this calibre:
* Timber Floors -- Northern Box
* Double glazed and tinted front windows on ground floor
* Upstairs Activity and library room with Balcony overlooking the pool, garden and golf course
* Study/office space with fitted desks, filing cabinets, cupboards and shelves
* Main bedroom with large fitted walk in robe and views to the garden
* Modern en suite with free standing bath, walk in shower with rain head fitting, under floor heating and heated towel rail. Powder room that could also be used for guests. Double glazed and tinted window
* Kitchen with granite bench tops, glass splash back, feature glass range hood, plumbed in fridge/freezer space, pantry with auto light, double oven, microwave, gas hob, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
* Dining room with feature light overlooking the pool, alfresco and garden
* Family room with Ceiling Fan and LED lights
* Theatre Room with ceiling fan, LED lights and Foxtel point
* Three Good size double bedrooms all with ceiling fans and double door built in robes
* Main bathroom with Spa bath, walk in shower, vanity with stone bench top and heated towel rail
* Activity Area with built in cupboards and desk space
* Large Laundry room with ample overhead and under bench cupboards with stone bench top and glass splash back. Linen cupboard located opposite the Laundry room
* Large alfresco area overlooking the pool and garden with ceiling fan, lights and fitted cupboards with stone bench top. Power and water. Water feature
* Second enclosed alfresco area to the back of the home overlooking the garden
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Double lock up automated garage and workshop/third garage (Also automated)
* Salt water Pool
* Reticulated Garden from Bore
* Shed approx 7m x 7m
* Private sheltered, established (mainly native) reticulated garden with large lawn -- ideal for a game of
* 3 Phase Power
* 4KW Solar Panels
* Gas Instantaneous Hot Water heater
* Fully Fenced with remote electric front gates to main house
Separate gated driveway with parking for 2 cars at the Garden Cottage, which is also fully fenced.
Property Code: 4567
Last updated: 07:15PM on Aug 29th 2017