House for sale
249 River Road,
6 4 10
Auction On Site Sunday 24th September at 11.00am
90 ha in 2 titles to be Auctioned 24 September as a Whole or SeparatelyView On Line Video
This is the "Ultimate 90 ha Lifestyle Block" on 2 Titles - 1 hours' drive from Brisbane. Currently running 40 Droughtmaster breeder cattle, with their offspring. It also has potential for Macadamias, Fish &/or Farm Tourism. There is potential to expand this by building 3 more houses and possibly cabins.
Both titles front the Stanley River with:
1. Lot 13 being a 42 ha vacant block with elevated house site including unobstructed Glasshouse Mountain Views. It is cleared and ready for planting with tree crops - such as Macadamias.
2. Lot 14 consisting of 49 ha title with House; separate self-contained Staff Amenities Building; 3 bay shed with 3 phase power; several open sheds; under cover cattle handling facility; several paddocks; large dam with 5 fish casting platforms; 150,000 Litres of rain water storage.
All this within 15 minutes of the rapidly expanding Beerwah township which is projected to grow into a major provincial "hub" in the years ahead.
The cattle facilities inclusive of undercover cattle scales make this the ideal "arm chair hobby farm for the retiring grazier".
If you're a mad keen fisherman, you'll never tire of the large, stocked spring fed dam complete with five jetties and plenty of Bass, Perch and Red Claw Crayfish to catch.
Property Attributes include:
* 225 lush acres framed by rolling hills
* Old style farm house;
* Separate modern, 3-bedroom self-contained Staff Amenities Building;
* Air-conditioning in both residences;
* 2 titles, with River Rd splitting both blocks;
* Potential to build 3 more houses including a fantastic new house with views over the whole farm and the Glasshouse Mountains.
* The property is already setup for farm tourism, with separate accommodation and fishing platforms around the dam for catch and release activities.
* Stanley River runs along the northern boundary
* Includes Cattle Yards and all weather undercover cattle crush and race, which includes lighting, fans and electronic scales.
* A large six car American Barn Style shed (with 3 phase power) will easily house all your farm equipment.
* 3 smaller sheds complete with workshop offers extra storage when needed.
* The property boasts a number of fully grown fruit trees, vegetable and cottage gardens surrounding the house block.
* Large Dam plus 3 smaller Dams
* 12 paddocks with permanent water or trough's fed from the spring.
* Electric fences
* 150,000 Litres of water with a number of tanks.
River Road is only 5 minutes from the friendly community of Peachester; 15 minutes from the larger township of Beerwah; or 20 minutes from Maleny. Living here you'll have the best of both worlds while enjoying a relaxed country lifestyle close to schools, shops, rail, bus lines and the Bruce Highway - yet only a short 35min drive to Caloundra beaches.
This property is being sold as an auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Last updated: 07:10PM on Sep 23rd 2017