House for sale
249 River Road,
6 4 10
48 ha Lifestyle Property with everything you want and "More"View On Line Video
If you are looking for the Ultimate Lifestyle Block, in a premium location, then you need to inspect this property sooner rather than later. It won't be on the market for much longer
With 42 ha of this property having just gone Under Contract, it leaves half of the original property available to buy at a very competitive price. The half that is left has all the infrastructure and will have a brand new boundary fence on the eastern side. So it is just a matter of getting the keys and you can take over an asset that is currently setup for farm tourism and cattle production with all the infrastructure to support these enterprises.
The cattle facilities - inclusive of undercover cattle scales - make this the ideal arm chair hobby farm for the retiring grazier or family looking for a rural venue to run a few cattle, horses or other livestock.
If you're a mad keen fisherman, you'll never tire of the large, stocked spring fed dam complete with plenty of Bass, Perch and Red Claw Crayfish to catch.
Property Attributes include:
* 48 ha property with 2 separate self contained living areas, consisting of an old style farm house and modern Staff Amenities Block. It also has the potential to build another house and maybe even some cabins.
* 3 bay shed with 3 phase power; several open sheds; under cover cattle handling facility; several paddocks;
* The Stanley River runs along the northern boundary and - if you want something to eat - you slip down to the river and reel a few in!
* 150,000 Litres of rain water storage.
* Air-conditioning in both residences;
* The property is already setup for farm tourism, with separate accommodation and 5 fish casting platforms around the dam, which were setup for "catch and release" activities.
* Cattle Yards; all weather undercover cattle crush and race, which includes lighting, fans and electronic scales; several paddocks with permanent water or trough's fed from the spring; Electric fences.
* A large six car American Barn Style shed (with 3 phase power) will easily house all your farm equipment.
* 3 smaller sheds - complete with workshop area - offers extra storage when needed.
* The house yard boasts a number of fully grown fruit trees, vegetable and cottage gardens surrounding the house.
All this within 15 minutes of the rapidly expanding Beerwah township which is projected to grow into a major provincial "hub" in the years ahead. River Road is only 5 minutes from the friendly community of Peachester; 15 minutes from the larger township of Beerwah; or 20 minutes from Maleny. Living here you'll have the best of both worlds, while enjoying a relaxed country lifestyle close to schools, shops, rail, bus lines and the Bruce Highway - yet only a short 35min drive to Caloundra beaches.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Last updated: 03:38PM on Nov 15th 2017