House for sale
249 River Road,
6 4 10
48 ha Cattle/Farm Tourism Lifestyle PropertyView On Line Video
This is the "Ultimate Lifestyle Block", in a premium location just 1 hrs drive from Brisbane & 15 minutes to the railway station at Beerwah
With 42 ha of this property recently SOLD , it leaves 48 ha with a brand new boundary fence on the eastern side; frontage to the Stanley River on the northern side; elevated timbered range country with views to the Glasshouse Mountains on the southern side; & views to the Maleny hinterland on the western side.
Setup for farm tourism and cattle production with all the infrastructure to support these enterprises.
The cattle facilities, which comprise yards, all weather undercover cattle crush, race, lighting, fans and electronic scales, make this the ideal "arm chair hobby farm for the retiring grazier" or family looking for a rural venue to run a few cattle, horses or other livestock.
If you're a mad keen fisherman, you walk 100 metres to the large, spring fed dam - complete with 5 fish casting platforms, which were setup for "catch and release" - which is stocked with Bass, Perch and Red Claw Crayfish. Alternatively if you want fish to eat, you walk 100 meters in the opposite direction to the Stanley River.
Other Property Attributes include:
• 48 ha with 2 separate self contained living areas, consisting of an old style farm house and modern Staff Amenities Block with potential to build another house and maybe even cabins.
• 150,000 Litres of rain water storage.
• Air-conditioning in both residences;
• The property is already setup for farm tourism, with separate accommodation for guests.
• Several paddocks with permanent water or troughs fed from the spring; Electric fences.
• A large 3 bay 6 car American Barn Style shed (with 3 phase power) which will easily house all the farm equipment needed to run this farm.
• 3 smaller sheds - complete with workshop area - offers extra storage when needed.
• The house yard boasts a number of fully grown fruit trees, vegetable and cottage gardens surrounding the house.
All this within 15 minutes of the rapidly expanding Beerwah township - which is projected to grow into a major provincial "hub" in the years ahead. River Road is only 5 minutes from the friendly community of Peachester; 15 minutes from the larger township of Beerwah; 20 minutes from Maleny; and 35min drive to Caloundra beaches.
Living here you'll have the best of both worlds, while enjoying a relaxed country lifestyle close to schools, shops, rail, bus lines and the Bruce Highway.
• Land Area 48 ha
• Bedrooms: 6
• Bathrooms: 4
• 10 car garage
• 4 car carport
Last updated: 12:51PM on Jan 16th 2018