House for sale
24A Calaby Street,
5 3 2
$1,000,000 - $1,100,000
Brand New Free Standing Home - Open House Saturday 14/12/2019 at 12:00-12:30pmIntroducing 24A Calaby Street, a brand new, freestanding home perfect for the entertainers and growing family. Fully fenced with a private yard and alfresco, this one is sure to tick all the boxes.
From the moment you enter the home you are met with quality finishes and a practical floor plan. Designed to cater for the requirements of a growing family this stunning residence provides a flexibile floor plan in the forms of a second living area or fifth bedroom on ground level. The full bathroom on the ground floor complements this smart layout and ensures possible in-law accommodation. The gourmet kitchen is equipped with 40mm stone benchtops, gas cook top, plumbed fridge provisions, dedicated microwave nook, soft close drawers and a double stainless-steel sink. On the upper level the 4 large bedrooms are perfectly located to take advantage of the natural light whilst allowing for everyone to have their private space.
The abundance of natural light, seamless flow and quality finishes reinforce why this home is one to consider.
- Exquisite gas kitchen with high quality gas appliances, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Crisp and ultra-modern interiors feature high-end inclusions
- Generous open design with bright living and dining areas
- 4 generous size bedrooms, 3 with built-in-robes and main with walk-in-robe, ensuite & balcony
- Main Bedroom with private balcony
- Separate downstairs rumpus room or fifth bedroom
- A covered alfresco with a gas outlet and fully fenced grassed garden
- Deluxe main bathroom upstairs and 3rd bathroom downstairs.
- Auto lock-up garage with internal access
- Ducted Air conditioning, gas heating and cooking, roller blinds and much more!
5 Beds, brand new and freestanding, this one is waiting for you to #makeityours!
Toongabbie Train Station: 1.3km approx.
Portico Shopping Centre: 2.1km approx.
Parramatta CBD: 6.2km approx.
Toongabbie West Public: 750m approx.
Pendle Hill High: 850m approx.
Toongabbie Public: 700m approx.
Binalong Park: 400m approx.
Council Rates: $330pq approx.
Water Rates: $170pq approx
Land Size: 303.8m2 approx
For a copy of the contract of sale or a summary of the property please contact Brad Panayiotou on 0432 578 968.
Disclaimer: All information is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable however we cannot guarantee it's accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
Last updated: 11:02AM on Dec 10th 2019