House for sale
25 Bradley Road,
4 3 2
Offers Over $1,150,000
Golf Course Frontage.There is absolutely no denying that if you are a golfer, then this is the ultimate property for you!
Undeniably the best views on the course, looking straight down the 357m par 4 3rd hole of the award-winning Redcliffe Golf Club. There is simply no better location for a golfing lifestyle.
- Approx. 475sqm under roof on a 607sqm block
- 4 large bedrooms (3 up, 1 down), 2 with private ensuites
- Multiple indoor & outdoor living areas, upstairs & down
- Outdoor kitchen with incredible views
- Re-built & extended over the last 10 years
- Huge kitchen with walk-in butlers pantry
- Ducted air-conditioning for year-round comfort
- Solar hot water as well as 'back to grid' solar power
This is a huge family home that currently provides the owners with a successful 'Air B&B' income, but with so much space on offer, could easily be reconfigured to provide additional bedrooms and private fully self-contained accommodation.
- Clontarf Beach is 25km from Brisbane CBD and less to both the International & Domestic Airports
- 29 Bradley Rd is within 500m to schools, shops, medical facilities, restaurants and the waterfront
- Blue Markers - 6099 metres, Par 71
- Red Markers - 5431 meters, Par 73
- The course, designed by Stan Francis was completed in 1936
- A progressive maintenance program and a supply of recycled water from the Redcliffe City Council ensures superb year round greens and fairways
- A well appointed clubhouse services members and guests with modern amenities and is accompanied by a fully stocked pro shop and restaurant
This may well be a 'once in a lifetime' opportunity to secure a location and property like this. Don't delay, contact Mike for additional photos, further information and to arrange a private inspection today.
Property Code: 1017
Last updated: 06:10PM on Oct 20th 2017