25 Clipper Boulevard,
Clear Island Waters, QLD
SOLD BY ORESTI ASTRASClear Island Waters famous for some of the longest views and widest waterways and this property is a prime example. Perfect aspect of North East to wide water this updated 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home showcases the perfect waterfront lifestyle.
• Good sized 850m2 north east to water allotment
• Updated kitchen with caesar stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
• Large imported ceramic tiles giving a clean fresh look
• Privacy fence to the street
• Separate formal and informal areas
• Floating pontoon
• Covered outdoor entertaining area ground floor and 1st floor
• Roller shield shutters in main bedroom for total blackout when sleeping
• Large saltwater pool at the same level of the house
• 3 spit cycle air conditioners
PRICED TO SELL!
This home is centrally located within The Moorings estate of Clear Island Waters. Neighbouring Robina, Mermaid Waters and Broadbeach Waters, here you can have easy access to quality schools including St Vincents Primary School, All Saints Anglican College, Somerset College, Robina State Primary & Merrimac State High School all within 5 minutes drive away.
Shopping is abundant with Robina Town Centre, Q Super Centre and Pacific Fair all only within 5 minutes drive. You can be on the M1 motorway or the Train in Robina within 5 minutes, by car.
An abundance of waterfront activities available, including boating, jet skiing, paddling, fishing, and canoeing, from the convenience of your backyard. The lock and weir system gives you access to Main River and the Broadwater with the benefit of a non tidal freshwater lake and the best part - no pesky sand flies/midgies!
Mermaid Beach is a simple 5 minute drive down Markeri St. Now you can see why it is so convenient to live in Clear Island Waters, and why many people refuse to leave
Disclaimer: In the preparation of this document, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, and accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify any information contained herein.