25 Colah Road,
Mount Colah, NSW
SOLD by SONJA LAMBERTON 9987 0011Enjoying an ambience of country charm, this sturdy full brick home presents generous room sizes, high ceilings, polished timber floors and provides excellent potential for future growth. Plan for future extensions, extra income with a granny flat, or build that dream home. Capitalise on this brilliant 961sqm block with level lawns and the perfect north to rear aspect, a short walk to the station, shops and primary school. This is a rare opportunity to purchase in this popular location.
- Sensational level land, 961sqm,20.1m street frontage
- Double brick home with ideal northerly back garden
- Open plan kitchen/dining and sunroom leads to the garden
- 2 double bedrooms, updated bathroom, 2nd w/c off the sunroom
- Lock up garage, fully fenced pet friendly backyard
- Granny flat potential, land is NOT bushfire prone
- Currently tenanted for $560pw on expired lease
- Approx. 700m walk to station, direct trains to city
- 300m to school gate, 400m to shops,1.6km to Coles
- Approx. 5-7 min to Wahroonga & Normanhurst via M1
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"