25 Curlew Crescent,
Burleigh Waters, QLD
BURLEIGH BEACH LIFESTYLE - QUALITY MEETS LOCATIONProudly presenting this stunning and much-loved home.
From the moment you step through the front garden gate, you enter a world of tranquillity... a place you will love to call "home"!
The location offers everything you would expect from Burleigh; just 800metres to world famous Burleigh Beach, walking distance to cosmopolitan James Street CBD, gourmet cafes, fine-dining restaurants, organic markets, The Village Markets, grocers, various boutiques, well-appointed schools, a short walk to the local parks and only 15mins drive to the Gold Coast International Airport.
Venture inside and you will be amazed by the spacious lounge that flows through to the family dining and kitchen area.
The kitchen will have the lucky chef spoilt for choice with a range of modern top quality appliances, huge pantry, “Miele” dishwasher, and gas cooktop as well large Caesarstone benches, where you will always feel connected with family as guests.
The master suite is a peaceful retreat with every luxury you expect in a modern home. The private ensuite has full height tiling, plenty of natural light, a 'wet room' shower along with a freestanding bath and a large walk-in robe. The remaining three bedrooms are located at the front of the home together with an activity room which would work perfectly as a home office or study. The second bedroom also features its own ensuite perfect for a guest or teenage retreat.
The central family bathroom has not been overlooked and has been thoughtfully treated to the same lavish touches as the master ensuite.
Where this home really comes into its own is through the clever use of stacking doors which beautifully open the entire family dining and kitchen space to the garden and pool area guaranteeing truly effortless indoor-outdoor living and entertaining on this large 728m2 block.
Enjoy the easy-care lifestyle of this warm and cosy home, where you can relax in spacious living areas and appreciate the utter tranquillity and proximity to everything you are likely to need. You will love it!
Prepared for sale with loving care, the vendors hope you will enjoy making this your home for the years to come in this wonderful neighbourhood.
- Situated in a highly sought after neighbourhood
- This is the desirable Burleigh beach lifestyle often only dreamed of
- Fully fenced 728m2 block
- Impressive entry/foyer
- Voluminous living space with open-plan flow
- Modern kitchen is the heart of the home. Featuring modern appliances and state of the art stainless steel appliances.
- Large sun-drenched fully landscaped gardens.
- Four spacious bedrooms plus study – Master and second bedroom both offering private ensuite.
- Laundry is bound to delight with the seemingly endless storage and bench space.
- Architectural windows affording privacy but allowing an abundance of natural light
- Ducted air-conditioning with zone control throughout
- 5KW solar panels system with SMA Inverter (back-to-grid)
- Sparkling in-ground salt water swimming pool
- Garden shed, built-in linen closet, automatic blinds, security video intercom, feature LED lighting and pendants, natural stone porcelain tiles throughout, excellent storage, light switches with USB power point (kitchen and master bedroom only), frameless glass pool fence and reticulated low maintenance gardens.
- Double lock up garage plus off street parking for two cars
- Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,300.00 p/half year approx.
- Gold Coast City Council Water Rates: $400.00 p/quarter approx.