House for sale
25 Kentia Parade,
4 2 2
Family haven offers an entertainers' retreatThere's modern family style and natural light in abundance throughout this attractive full brick home, delivering low-maintenance lifestyle excellence in a leafy Cherrybrook neighbourhood. Flowing interiors are enhanced by a large single-level layout that includes generous north facing living areas, good quality finishes and an easy flow to the outside for entertaining. This peaceful residence sits on an elevated block and is exceptionally convenient to great schools, including Cherrybrook Technology High and John Purchase Public School, with local shops and bus transport close by.
- Bright and airy floorplan with a separate lounge room and dining area
- High raked ceilings and large picture windows that frame leafy outlooks
- Covered entertainment patio and an ultra-private level garden with lawn
- Four double bedrooms each with built-in robes, plus a separate study
- A well-appointed gas kitchen that overlooks the outdoor dining space
- Renovated full bathroom, ensuite plus a large internal laundry
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, a tandem carport and lock-up garden shed
- Strolling distance to Greenway Park and Cherrybrook Shopping Centre
- 750m walk to John Purchase Public and Cherrybrook Tech High School
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Last updated: 04:15PM on Mar 18th 2019