25 Londons Road,
BRYCEFIELDBrycefield is one of the Hunter's most recognisable and admired estates, set upon approximately 48 acres of elevated gently rolling country with panoramic views of the Brokenback Ranges and central Pokolbin.
Set among beautiful gardens, the main residence was superbly designed and constructed by master craftsmen with finishes and fittings of the highest quality.
- Four bedrooms including guest suite with its own living space
- Additional office and art studio
- Three marble bathrooms
- Enormous European kitchen with marble finishes
- Large light-filled formal living and dining rooms with marble fireplaces
- Underground wine cellar with beautiful wrought iron racking and marble floors
- Eighteen acre vineyard comprising Semillon, Chardonnay and Verdelho
- Integrated garage and additional machinery shedding
Located in an elevated position in prime Wine Country, this amazing estate now also takes advantage of the Hunter Expressway.
Inspection strictly by private appointment.