House for sale
2/5 Morrison Street,
4 2 2
OFFERS CLOSING 9TH DEC 2018
B L U E - N O R T H E R N - H O R I Z O NOFFERS CLOSING 9TH DECEMBER 2018 ( UNLESS SOLD PRIOR )
Cast a line straight into the ocean from this fresh beachfront getaway!
Positioned on the glistening edge of Western Australia's north facing aquatic playground, 2/5 Morrison Street, West Busselton is your ultimate easy care beachfront property fronting the premier location of Geographe Bay Road.
Embrace the oceanfront lifestyle and enjoy the sun rise over the bay, take a leisurely walk along the white sands, morning laps in the nearby swimming enclosure, a spot of fishing on dusk or just relax on your oceanfront landing and watch the dolphins swim by or catch the annual Busselton Jetty fireworks show every summer across the foreshore pines.
An immaculate two level luxury residence design including 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, stunning ocean view main living zone, sensational master bedroom suite, paved northern outdoor terrace, secure double garage and sweeping north facing ocean views across the tranquil waters of Geographe Bay to Cape Naturaliste lighthouse in the distance. 2/5 Morrison Street offers a beautiful light filled residence finished to the highest of standards and attention to detail, complimented with tasmanian oak floors, reverse cycle air-conditioning, outdoor shower, built in robes and storage throughout, designer kitchen zone, guest powder room, minimalist gardens across green title 319sqm block and fresh contemporary coastal tones.
Undoubtedly one of the South West's most sheltered and protected north facing bays from November to May offering some of the best sailing conditions in the southern hemisphere. For the sailing enthusiast a fully registered mooring suitable for a 16 metre watercraft or 20 tonne vessel is available via sellers discretion on the successful purchase.
Please note the owner reserves the right to sell the property prior to the closing date. For further information or immediate inspection please contact Tony Farris on 0417 951 838 or email email@example.com
• Gorgeous open plan living enhanced by northern orientation, tasmanian oak floors, reverse cycle air-conditioning, recessed lighting, white roller blinds
• Ocean view gourmet kitchen experience offering Caesar stone breakfast counter and expansive bench tops with grey glass splash back, custom equipped storage solutions, Blanco appliances , Fisher Paykel dishwasher and extra pantry space
• Luxurious bathrooms include feature tiling, crisp fresh tones, steel towel rails, glass shower recess's, custom vanity, mirrors and basins, under bench storage and high quality tapware
• Private bedroom suites - the king size master bedroom includes ocean view balcony, huge built in long robe, plush soft carpets and underlay, ceiling fan, TV connection, evening blinds plus luxury ensuite and wcs. The minor double size minor bedrooms offer soft carpets, full block out evening blinds, ceiling fans plus nearby luxury ensuite
• Ocean view paved summer - winter outdoor landing nestled under an olive tree with nearby built in gas barbecue zone
• Daikin reverse cycle ducted air conditioning in main living
• Custom entry door with cross breeze security screen door
• Laundry area with fitted storage space
• Custom window treatments throughout
• Select recessed lighting throughout
• Secure side courtyard with outdoor shower
• Secure remote garage with shopper's entry and courtyard access.
• Instant gas hot water system
Land attributes and property location:
• 319sqm green title lot
• Geographe Bay frontage
• Morrison Street frontage
• Reticulated easy gardens with washed aggregate driveway
• 5 mins walk to Busselton foreshore
• 5 mins drive to Busselton CBD
• 20 mins to Dunsborough
• 45 mins to Margaret River
• 2.5 hours to Perth
Last updated: 07:51PM on Nov 12th 2018