25 Nichols Street,
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY TODD GERHARDTThis large luxury family residence is the type of home that rarely becomes available. The current owners need to move interstate has created an opportunity that only one lucky family can take advantage of. Will it be you? This has to be one of the best single storey homes to hit the market in Wakerley and Gumdale and is built by Casey Jackson Homes who's reputation speaks for itself. With 380m2 of living spread out over a 800m2 block and boasting 6m ceilings through the middle of the residence, with feature windows that let the natural light to pour in. This stunning home has something for the whole family.
Massive open plan living and dining that flows to the alfresco and backyard which is perfect for the families who like to entertain. For the sports fans and movie lovers there is a fully equipped cinema with bar and wine fridge. All 5 bedrooms are a spacious size and the 2 exquisite bathrooms will get you excited. The kitchen and butler's pantry are of a standard that is expected in a high quality home like this one. To round it off the garage is a huge 8.63m in length and 6.09m in width with a drive through roller door at the rear for extra cars, boats, camper vans etc. This truly is the home you will be wanting to inspect today before someone snaps up this one of a kind opportunity!!
Located in Wakerley/Gumdale's most desirable estate that is lined with stunning custom built homes and is only a couple of minutes from Gumdale State school, Eastside Village and Mayfair Village. 10 Minutes from Westfield Carindale, Manly Boat Harbour and the Gateway motorway, everything is at your fingertips. Another home like this may be a long time off so make the call today for your private inspection. Don't wait to be told it's under contract.
25 Nichols Street Features
- 5 Good sized bedrooms with built ins
- Master bedroom overlooks the pool and has a fitted WIR
- 2 Exquisite bathrooms that will impress
- The ensuite is gorgeous and has his and hers showers and vanities
- Fully equipped cinema with a bar and wine fridge included
- The kitchen has everything you could want and is absolutely stunning
- Double study area next to the kitchen perfect for watching the kids do their homework
- Courtyard with fake grass which could be a putting green if you are into golf
- Oversized garage with extra parking at the rear
- Great yard space for the kids and pets to enjoy
- The main living and dining area is massive and has high raked ceilings
- Family sized swimming pool which you will enjoy this summer
- Ducted air throughout, ceiling fans, water tank and plenty of storage throughout the home
This home needs to be inspected to truly appreciate what is on offer as there are way to many features to list all. I look forward to hearing from you soon.