House for sale
25 Pacific Road,
Palm Beach, NSW
3 4 3
Expressions of Interest
TIMELESS CONTEMPORARY RESIDENCE WITH UNRIVALLED VIEWS"Pacific Estate" captures the full vastness of the endless Palm Beach coastline across the sand to Broken Bay and Barrenjoey Headland, the lighthouse and north along the coast to Cape Three Points.
This timeless contemporary residence is set upon approx. 752sqm and provides a unique level of privacy as well as room for future expansion. Positioned adjacent to the Rock Bath Road "track" the residence is around a 500m walk via the public bush track to the Palm Beach Rock Pool, beach and surf.
- The contemporary villa style residence enjoys a Northerly aspect with iconic views down the beach and up to Barrenjoey Headland from the living room, sun terraces and conservatory.
- An open plan living room flows to the front terrace and enjoys the complete expansive panorama.
- A palatial sundrenched rear courtyard offers protection from the ocean breezes as well as being a substantial outdoor entertaining area.
- The conservatory and lounge features a glass ceiling and offers an open fireplace.
- The impeccably presented kitchen is equipped with quality gas appliances and conveniently located adjacent to the rear courtyard providing convenient servery access for entertaining.
- On the lower level, three well-appointed bedrooms each with en-suite, built in's and private outdoor terraces to the view.
- Fourth bedroom or study, fourth bathroom and climate controlled wine cellar.
- Complete with underfloor heating, cathedral ceilings, steel framed windows, air conditioning in bedrooms.
- Full brick and concrete construction, double lock up garage and carport complete this quality beach house.
Last updated: 02:45PM on Aug 8th 2017