House for sale
25 Ross Smith Parade,
Great Mackerel Beach, NSW
3 2 0
Modern Light-Filled Home - Panoramic Pittwater VistaGreat Mackerel Beach has long been revered as one of the most superb, picturesque and relaxing locations in Sydney.
Only a handful of homes at Great Mackerel Beach occupy a prime beachfront reserve position featuring a perfect north easterly aspect, sun all day and arguably the most superb views of Pittwater.
Offering steps from the house leading directly down to the sandy beach located immediately in front of the home, this is truly an idyllic location.
- The serenity is palpable and the view breathtaking; watch the ferry dock at the wharf, the kids frolic in the water, yachts sailing Pittwater and Barrenjoey lighthouse twinkling at night
- Spend lazy days swimming, fishing, bushwalking and boating, all just a few steps away
- Beautifully maintained and immaculately presented architect designed family home which won the 1989 Wilkinson prize for residential architecture. The design was by Alec Tzannes
- Open plan living and dining area, with incredibly high ceiling, drifts onto the front wide balcony on the main level; the rear wall is formed entirely of louvred windows, allowing a wonderful cross-breeze in summer, with direct outlook to the tiered gardens
- The open kitchen makes light work of entertaining, and offers plenty of storage
- Main bedroom on the upper level overlooks the water and includes built-in-robe and ensuite bathroom
- Two double bedrooms with built-ins on the lower level are serviced by quality bathroom plus laundry with shower
- Electronic blinds, storage room, lower deck with shower, large bush block to the rear
- There have been only 2 owners of the property since new, and the current owners have held it for 20 years
- Located directly opposite Palm Beach on the western foreshores of Pittwater, Great Mackerel Beach is accessed by short 5 minute trip across the water on private boat, ferry or water taxi from Palm Beach Wharf. It is only one hour north of Sydney yet a world away…
It is rare to find a place where you can be completely at peace and totally relaxed. It's time to create your family beachside memories.
Last updated: 03:30PM on Jun 19th 2018