House for sale
25 St James Court,
Tamborine Mountain, QLD
5 3 3
$1,597,000 Offers Over
Prime location with stunning viewsBeautifully presented 2.5-acre country style property in one of the most prestigious streets in Old Eagle Heights, provides peace and privacy which is hard to find.
From the moment you drive through the gate onto the freshly sealed bitumen driveway you know this is something special. Meticulously maintained, country home surrounded by professionally designed gardens. The swimming pool area with gazebo and the newly added verandah are the ultimate places to relax and enjoy the stunning Coastal views.
This property really has the wow factor. Only high-quality materials have been used to complete this ultimate lifestyle property.
- Wide verandah with stairs leading to the welcoming front door and spacious hall with high ceilings
- Formal Lounge and dining area facing the coastal views with sliding doors that open to the undercover outdoor lounge and dining verandah with 2-room gas log fire for winter warmth.
- Cleverly designed large hexagonal kitchen located in the heart of the house featuring walk-in pantry, granite benchtops, quality pc items with 'Farmers' cabinet doors
- Additional living/TV area with gas fireplace
- Master bedroom including walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. Sliding doors towards a private verandah
- 2 good sized bedrooms with built-ins
- Study or additional bedroom
- Spacious family bathroom
- Additional family room/kids retreat
- Guest retreat with large bedroom and ensuite
- Laundry with walk-in storage cupboard
Under the house:
- Garage will fit 3 cars, ride on mower, small boat, motorbike
- Rumpus room currently used as home business area with powder room
- Large storage room/workshop including concrete water tank
- Sitting areas with views under the veranda
- Landscaped fully fenced gardens including a large variety of fruit trees and exclusive flowers and shrubs
- Stylish veggie garden
- Saltwater swimming pool with timber area featuring glass pool fencing
- Gazebo with water tank underneath
- Chicken coop
- Fire pit with seated area
- High Ceilings
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Terracotta tiles
- High-end drapes throughout the house
- Double sided Jet Master gas fireplace between two living area's
- Electric remote front gate
- Quality bore
- UV particle filter system
This elegant country style property is a must see if you are looking for the ultimate lifestyle close to town. It is simply perfect and ready to be enjoyed!
For more information or to book your private inspection contact Paul Edwards or Ton Wolf.
Last updated: 03:21PM on May 17th 2019