House for sale
25 Threadneedle Street,
5 4 3
$2,500,000 - $2,600,000
Indulgent luxury ideal for a large familySpectacular to behold, this exceptional 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom residence achieves deluxe elegance while celebrating lifestyle excellence near vibrant restaurants and the 109 tram to Box Hill and the city.
Custom-built by Grollo Homes, the ceilings soar through the exquisite lounge and dining room and substantial meals and family room. A thrilling transition from indoors to out sees the covered alfresco and outdoor kitchen flow to the north-facing backyard. Ready to create impressive cuisine, long granite surfaces and a walk-in pantry feature in the Miele kitchen.
With bedrooms conveniently located on both levels, the ground floor master wing features a study, WIR and spa ensuite with granite highlights while upstairs boasts a retreat and a similarly luxe ensuite bedroom with WIR.
Walking distance to Chatham Primary, Mont Albert Primary and Balwyn Shopping Village, enjoy the proximity to Melbourne's finest private schools.
* Exceptional custom-built 5 bedroom residence
* Soaring ceilings through the formal and informal living
* Covered alfresco, outdoor kitchen and north-facing garden
* Superb granite kitchen with Miele appliances
* 3-car auto garage with auto gates
* Ducted heating/cooling/vacuum and security
* Metres to vibrant restaurants and the city/Box Hill tram
* Near Melbourne's finest private schools
Terms 10% deposit, balance 90 days
Last updated: 09:35AM on Nov 11th 2019