25 Woodford Street,
The Ponds, NSW
SOLD - by Matt WhitingBeautifully designed to highlight immense style and luxury, this impressive duplex exudes endless extravagance and charm.
Having recently been completed, the property showcases contemporary style and structure exhibits an enticing appeal and meets the needs of the modern family.
Suited to a range of buyers on the market, the home has unique layout enables an adaptable floorplan that would attract young families, avid investors and those seeking in-law accommodation.
Situated in a prime location, directly accessible to amenities such as Stanhope Village Shopping Centre (3.3km approx.) and The Ponds Shopping Centre (1.6km approx.), along with local schools and parks located less than 500m away (approx.)
* Four bedrooms located on the upper floor, three with walk-in-robes and built-ins to one. The master bedroom features a stylish, fully tiled ensuite.
* Potential fifth bedroom on the ground floor off the entry, suitable for in-law accommodation, featuring a full scale bathroom and walk-in-robe.
* The modern kitchen features premium finishes including 50mm caesarstone benchtops, gas cooking, stainless steel appliance, soft close cupboards and LED downlights with gorgeous ‘teardrop’ pendant chandelier.
* Combined lounge and dining area welcomes you to a vibrant and luxurious living space that allows you to relax and unwind in style.
* Main bathroom has been decorated to the highest standards including gleaming glass shower, deluxe spa bath and LED, while boasting opulent dark tiles that set a contrasting, modern tone.
* The alfresco area enjoys a peaceful outdoor setting with low maintenance features and backyard.
* Additional features include single automatic garage, ducted air conditioning, alarm system and video intercom.
Setting a new standard for modern duplexes, this fabulously designed home is unsurpassed in quality and necessity. For more information, please contact Matt Whiting on 0407 883 111.
**LJ Hooker give notice that all information given whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility; All information has been gathered from sources we consider to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely upon their own enquiries.