House for sale
2504 The Estate,
Sanctuary Cove, QLD
3 2 2
Immaculate, single level entertainer overlooking the Golf CourseThis architecturally crafted, single level home surprises at every turn and not to be confused with similar homes in Sanctuary Cove. The owners have spared no expense to present a magnificent residence featuring the highest quality finishes and fittings. Starting at the design stage, small improvements were incorporated into the standard design, including a sparkling caesar stone cream kitchen with integrated refrigerator and extended walk in robe to the master bedroom. The owners have then incorporated magnificent custom cabinetry in the library/study off the kitchen area, including a built in feature gas fireplace and Bose home theatre. A wine fridge is also cleverly incorporated into the cabinetry. The main living area, which boasts a second Bose Home theatre system, has a magnificent vista, looking out to a fully fitted alfresco area, with stainless steel BBQ and cabinetry, and then to the fully tiled swimming pool, overlooking the 9th hole of Palms Golf course and onto the trees surrounding the Pines Golf Course in the distance. The features don't end there. At the push of a button, the alfresco area converts to a Florida room, with 4 individually controllable electric blinds. There is also a Weinor Opal European awning blind that automatically extends to provide shade over the pool area.
The home is centrally air conditioned with the added luxury of a standalone Daikin system in the master bedroom for additional sleep comfort in the evenings. An integrated ice fridge provides your own endless supply.
These features clearly set this home apart, but what will immediately catch your attention is the beautifully manicured gardens. Every square inch of the property has been landscaped with clever hedging, mature planting, ornate standards and a beautiful water feature. An automatic sprinkler system services all areas.
The home is situated in a private cul-de-sac with only 10 other homes, is a mere 3 wood to the Pines Golf Clubhouse and 2 minutes to the Country Club. The Sanctuary Cove Village is 5 minutes by golf buggy, with the added peace of mind from the proximity to the main Security Office.
* Huge master bedroom with ensuite looking directly to the beautiful garden, water feature and golf course vista
* Master bedroom curtains remotely open and close
* Two other generous bedrooms serviced by a separate bathroom plus powder room
* Natural travertine stone floors and bathroom tiles
* 5kw solar electricity system, completely hidden from view
* Large integrated electronic safe
* The entire exterior of the home has been freshly painted in August 2016 and the garage floor has a showroom epoxy flake finish
From a Lifestyle perspective:
* Buggy and walking tracks
* Boat Show and Special Events annually
* Resort living at its best: Marina, cafes, restaurants, specialty shopping, fitness centre, golf galore, body corporate services, security and peace of mind, the ultimate luxury lifestyle
Last updated: 01:24PM on Dec 4th 2017