House for sale
251 The Esplanade,
Mount Pleasant, WA
5 3 5
STELLAR POSITION FACING DIRECTLY UP RIVER !To be sold at Auction on site 12.00 noon Saturday 24th November.
Plum position looking across to natural bush land at Mount Henry. Scenic beauty at the widest section of the Canning. No where else along the Esplanade (north of the bridge) has this magnificent vista.
Quick access on and off the freeway,arrive in the city in around 7 minutes off peak hour.
Superbly placed in dual high school zones of Rossmoyne & Applecross.
Regular dolphin visits like clockwork, as you soak up the view of the bay from your kitchen, living areas and your generous balcony alfresco.
The location is Blue Chip.
Waterfront at the widest point looking over the Canning River, architect Guy Mazzeo has captured the essence of Mediterranean flavours in a modern aesthetic.
Punctuating the Canning shoreline an edgy contempo design incorporating curved limestone, structural steel, mini orb and quality timber..
Floor planned to accentuate the sublime river views, the design is a celebration of good proportion, scale, style, funk and high specification.
A special journey begins at the Porte Cochere and lobby where a water stream of bubbling koi flood a light well of ambience. Loaded with technology and accommodation the ground floor offers three king size bedrooms and family bathroom, entertainment room with bar and its own adjoining bathroom, a study off the lobby and a large living room with convenience kitchenette and powder room.
The entire wing could easily be offered as a self contained apartment. Alas the spectacle awaits!
Wide curving stairs beckon you upward where mind blowing,`in your face` views will knock you off your feet! Prepare to be gobsmacked! The river is so close!
A fabulous kitchen is centre stage and robust with a plethora of space, ceiling height and glass. The ultimate hub for family to dwell and soak up the scenery. Surrounded by generous living areas, an integrated saltwater aquarium about the size of cinema screen is an ever morphing cerulean artwork. Another study is close to the kitchen hub followed by the private master suite with spa, drinking in the azure water views.
A huge balcony alfresco enjoys the awe and excitement of the massive Canning River Bay and the bridge with wood fired pizza oven and plenty of dance room to party. Kick the footy from here straight into the river!
In the rear gardens are further choices for family and friends with tropical spa and more entertaining area. Large double garaging includes storage area, shoppers entry and double glazed doors to the rear piazza.
Waterfront property with privacy is a rare, however this site and custom designed floor plan has got it right. A simulated corner position, it has a north east orientation with no visual neighbours, just the calming adjoining gardens, the wide open waters and the marvel of spectacular open space.
Look no further. Your stellar family luxury has arrived!
Call Noel to arrange a private viewing 0409 300 600
Some special features of Edgy Contempo include:
- C-Bus sound system throughout home
- 5 KW Inverter (24 Solar Panel installation) Low cost energy bills!
- Data points and smart wiring throughout home (Intelligent Homes)
- Temperzone ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Architectural limestone facade with mini orb feature walls
- Timber ceilings in outdoor areas and timber eaves
- Architectural feature wrought iron panels to limestone screen walls
- Polished marine grade stainless steel balustrading
- Fully ducted vacuum system
- Security system with body sensors throughout
- External security cameras
- Remote control automatic gate
- Curved limestone front terrace
- Tropical themed rear gardens with spa
- Fully reticulated
- Caesar stone kitchen benches
- Kleenmaid twin ovens
- Kleenmaid induction cooktop
- Miele integrated dishwasher
- Generous alfresco covered balcony with wood fired oven
- Exposed aggregate driveway (Marigold)
- Glass block feature in porte cochere
- Dumb waiter between upper and lower kitchen
- Efficient 4-stack glass doors from kitchen to alfresco
- Fully integrated salt water fish and live coral equipment
- Whirlpool fridge/freezer with ice maker
- Feature koi pond
- Architectural designed light fittings throughout
- Outdoor shower
- Floating jarrah floors in high traffic areas
- Entertainment room with wet bar and bathroom
- 5 car parking
- Council rates $3,681.80 pa Water rates $1,592.75 pa
Last updated: 11:19PM on Nov 21st 2018