House for sale
2510 Cressbrook Drive,
Hope Island, QLD
5 6 7
Offers Over $2,495,000 Considered
Opulent Northern Resort Waterfront HomeLocated on the Northern end of the Australian Gold Coast, this awe inspiring 75+ sq (701m2) deluxe 5 bedroom residence delivers a sophisticated design that has been cleverly crafted and promises the ultimate in lifestyle in the gated community of Hope Island Resort. This home boasts a haven of versatile living and dining options with seamless indoor and outdoor integration, enhanced by spectacular use of timber and glass, creating amazing light filled spaces. Set on a large 1001m2 prime Northerly waterfront block, this home offers a tranquil and private backdrop onto Thompson Island and the Coomera River, providing bridge free access to the Broadwater and Pacific Ocean beyond.
With a choice of 3 world class championship golf courses, recreational clubs, 2 shopping villages within a short golf buggy ride away and 20 minutes drive to the beaches, this truly is a place to call home for living and lifestyle. Welcome Home!
Ground Level Features:
- Stunning entry way with a commanding curved feature staircase
- Open plan sunlit lounge with bay window and gas fireplace for the cooler Winter evenings
- Guest bedroom with separate sitting room and en suite bathroom - perfect for overseas visitors.
- Chef's kitchen with custom built timber cabinetry, granite benches, 900mm gas cooktop and large oven, built in coffee machine and microwave plus walk in pantry.
- Casual family rumpus off kitchen with built in TV and surround sound system.
- Picturesque central dining area opening onto covered courtyard alfresco.
- Large home office with built in cabinetry
- Impressive fully tiled infinity pool with bubbling spa and cascading water pool feature.
- Built in covered BBQ area including space for fridge plus outdoor shower room and toilet
- Guest powder room
- Large cooled and humidity controlled wine cellar
- Big family laundry and hanging courtyard
Upper Level Features:
- Master bedroom with waterfront balcony, ensuite bathroom a spacious walk in robe.
- Master bedroom also has a private retreat with wet bar, cabinetry and additional waterfront balcony
- 3 additional large en-suited bedrooms, one with a walk in robe and the other two with large built in robes.
- Purpose built media room with recliner chairs, screen, 3D projector and an integrated surround sound system that can be played around the home.
- Opulent entry with sandstone driveway and cascading water features
- Mature manicured gardens with sandstone tile stairs and terrace.
- 10 metre pontoon with power and water for a large vessel.
- Spectacular 22.45m of waterfrontage to the Coomer River
- 3 car garage with storage and space for a work bench
- Timber bi-folds are featured throughout the property
- C-Bus and surround sound throughout
- Ducted vacumaid
- Dual zoned air- conditioning
- Excellent storage throughout
- Available for purchase by overseas buyers
- Back to base patrolled security throughout the resort and waterways
Hope Island Resort is an premier quality residential integrated tourist resort located on the Northern end of the Australian Gold Coast. Land and homes within the resort can be purchased by both locals and non Australian residents without application. This large international community of interconnected secure gated estates, are surrounded by two shopping villages with everyday speciality shops, exceptional waterfront dining and many other facilities including medical, dental and radiology. The area offers a choice of 3 championship golf course and plenty of recreational facilities including tennis and gyms. The M1 highway is just five minutes drive from your home and provides easy access to both Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports. Two train stations are located at Coomera & Helensvale both just a few minutes drive away. There are many great Private and State owned schools and universities on your doorstep with hospitals and modern shopping centres all in close proximity.
Take time out and visit Hope Island Resort. We will be here waiting to give you a private guided tour.
Last updated: 05:55PM on Sep 22nd 2017