Semi-rural Acreage for sale
255 Badgerup Road,
5 3 10
$1,050,000 - $1,150,000
Sunset home open champers and caviar ! 2.5 Acre Family Lifestyle Property - Dual Dwellings, Extensive Shedding, Pool & SolarPhone Enquiry ID: 40991
A remarkable lifestyle property, dual dwellings, excellent shedding, fantastic outdoor entertaining, glorious sunset displays, a prized location just 25 mins from Perth CBD and 15 mins from Joondalup - paired with an extraordinary opportunity to get onto acreage and start living the dream.
Make no mistake, this entire 2.54 acre (approx) property leaves no stone unturned and has been lovingly created and developed over time into a rewarding property to accommodate families of any configuration and throughout all stages of life!
The parcel is mostly cleared and flat with established gardens, trees and fruit trees dotted around the two properties, perfectly set up offering a main, beautifully renovated double storey cedar home as well as a completely separate two bedroom granny flat!
Each situated to ensure plenty of privacy as well as easy accessibility with a covered walkway in between. Presenting multiple excellent opportunities to accommodate elderly/impaired relatives independently, or for the astute investor to reap the rewards, reduce the mortgage repayments or simply slow down a little and enjoy a new lifestyle with an additional income!
Connected to town water, plus bore (reticulated to gardens) and a 40,000litre rain/bore water tank, well-equipped for the tradesman, handyman or car-enthusiast with shedding, garaging and carport parking for 10 vehicles, endless on-site parking for the longest of guest-lists; and trucks, boats, tractors and machinery are easily catered for with extensive paved and gravel driveways right around, plenty of wide access, two huge powered sheds and multiple out-buildings. PLUS, plenty of family entertainment with the huge pool, providing endless family fun!
Double-storey cedar home Brought up-to-the-minute with quality, tasteful renovations throughout. comprising three bedrooms plus office with separate entry and powder room - and designed to fully appreciate WA’s spectacular sunsets and endless summers with its indoor-outdoor living facing north-west.
- 3 very generous bedrooms with robes (2 with split system A/C’s), plus office.
- Two bathrooms plus downstairs powder room
- Impressive master suite with his & hers mirrored BIR’s and luxurious, newly renovated ensuite with spa, shower and twin vanities.
- Family bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Huge balcony around half of upper level
- Downstairs office with separate entry and powder room - excellent for home businesses without interruption to the rest of the household!
- Home theatre or games room with split system A/C
- Open plan living and dining with split system A/C
- Beautifully renovated gourmet kitchen with 900mm Westinghouse electric oven, 900mm induction cooktop and range hood, double drawer dishwasher, fantastic pull-out pantry, plus shelved pantry, huge stone benchtops and abundant storage
- Huge laundry with large benchtop and loads of storage
- Abundant storage throughout including under stairs storage
- Undercover outdoor area opening from dining
- Undercover BBQ area and
- Salt chlorinated pool with solar cover
- Completely enclosed outdoor area for pets or young children.
- 18 panel / 4KW twin inverter solar system!
- New solar hot water system
- New plush carpets
- Double storey with split system A/C’s on both levels
- Two upstairs bedrooms opening to huge balcony
- One bathroom
- Downstairs open plan living / dining with split system A/C
- Kitchen with dishwasher
- Bottled gas hot water, gas point for heater
- Excellent Shedding / undercover parking for 10 vehicles
- 4 x carport,
- Garaging for 6 cars
- Workshop / games room
- Abundant parking.
- Multiple out-buildings
- Fruit Trees: Lemon, orange, mulberry, almond, grapes, apple, prickly pear
- Scheme / town water
- Bore reticulation to trees
- 40,000 little water tank - bore and rainwater
- Concrete/gravel driveway right around property
- 3 cylinder diesel bore pump
- 18 panel / 4KW twin inverter solar system
- New solar hot water
- Under surface water main lawn
- Backs onto Lake Badgerup with just completed 2km track right around lake to Badgerup Swamp.
- 25 mins from Perth, 15 mins from Joondalup.
- 5 mins Wangara
This dream-come-true lifestyle property has so much to offer and is well-worth exploring in the flesh.
Last updated: 11:22AM on May 21st 2018