House for sale
255 Elizabeth Avenue,
3 2 0
Heaven For Humans And Horses!This property is already stunning, yet still has potential to be everything you've ever dreamed. Set on 15 acres, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is neat as a pin on the inside, with expansive windows offering views of the wonderful entertaining area in the backyard. And what an entertaining area it is! It is not hyperbole to claim its award-winning, having snagged national awards for the design of the heated pool with infinity edge and swim-up bar. Needless to say, you'll spend many an hour splashing about here, cocktail in hand!
You might be wondering what the rest of the land is being used for. If you can bear to tear yourself away from the pool you'll find acres of pasture and bushland with almost limitless potential for hobby farming, recreation, and equestrian activities. Horses are very well catered to here, with modern stables and an exercise arena. Other facilities include a chicken enclosure, rainwater tanks, tack room, irrigation, a powered shed, and loads more.
• 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
• 2 bathrooms
• Open plan living
• Lots of windows with North light
• Plan for integration of the house to the entertaining area
• 3 minutes to Mundaring Village
• Access to thousands of kilometres of excellent horse-riding trails
• Abundance of wildlife
• 3 box Avalon WIWO Stables - 2 lined with Stable Comfort Mattress
• Tack room
• Wash area with hot water
• 50m x 20m arena with excellent drainage
• Scheme water
• 6kw solar panels
• 2 x 60,000 litre colourbond water tanks
• Irrigation and retic system
• Fox proof chook / animal enclosure
• 6m x 9m powered shed 3 phase power
• Fantastic alfresco entertaining area overlooking the pool
• Heated salt/chlorine 60,000 litre concrete pool, swim-up bar, infinity edge, beach entry this has won SPASA WA Gold design award and Silver in National awards
• Bush and pasture 15 acres
The owners have planned an extension to integrate the home with the entertainment area, which they will pass on to the buyer. Meanwhile, the house still offers plenty of living space, and large bedrooms with built-in robes. The location of this property offers easy access to thousands of kilometres of excellent horse riding trails, while still being only minutes away from shops, cafes, and schools. This property is ready to be heaven on earth - make it yours.
Seeking luxury for yourself and your horses? This is the place for you.
For more information on 255 Elizabeth Avenue Mundaring or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Lindsay on 0405 146 251 or Shirley on 0414 996 706.
• Type : House
• Land Size : 15 acres
Last updated: 04:19AM on Sep 17th 2018