255 Elizabeth Avenue,
OOOOOH! The Outside!OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Set on 15 of the most enviable acres in the Hills, it features a one-of-a-kind entertaining area in the backyard. And not just any entertaining area. It is not hyperbole to claim its award-winning, having snagged national awards for the design of the heated pool with infinity edge and swim-up bar. Needless to say, you'll spend many an hour splashing about here, cocktail in hand!
You might be wondering what the rest of the land is being used for. If you can bear to tear yourself away from the pool you'll find acres of pasture and bushland with almost limitless potential for hobby farming, recreation, and equestrian activities. Horses are very well catered to here, with an exercise arena and parkland cleared paddock. 2 of the 3 modern stables are lined with Stable Comfort Mattress for maximum horse contentment, while the tack room is enormous and includes a wash area with hot water. It's literally heaven for horses, here in the Hills.
Other facilities include a chicken enclosure, rainwater tanks, solar panels, irrigation, a powered shed, and easily the best fencing we've seen. If there were awards for fencing, this property would win those too. The liveable and comfy 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is neat as a pin on the inside, with expansive windows offering views of the bar and pool. The owners have planned a Dale Alcock extension to integrate the home with the entertainment area, which they will pass on to the buyer. Meanwhile, the house still offers plenty of living space, and large bedrooms with built-in robes. The location of this property offers easy access to horse riding trails around the area while still being only minutes away from Mundaring Village.
• 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
• 2 bathrooms
• Open plan living
• Lots of windows with North light
• Plan for integration of the house to the entertaining area
• 3 minutes to Mundaring Village
• Access to thousands of kilometres of excellent horse-riding trails
• Abundance of wildlife
• 3 box Avalon WIWO Stables - 2 lined with Stable Comfort Mattress
• Tack room
• Wash area with hot water
• 50m x 20m arena with excellent drainage
• Scheme water
• 6kw solar panels
• 2 x 60,000 litre colourbond water tanks
• Irrigation and retic system
• Fox proof chook / animal enclosure
• 6m x 9m powered shed 3 phase power
• Fantastic alfresco entertaining area overlooking the pool
• Heated salt/chlorine 60,000 litre concrete pool, swim-up bar, infinity edge, beach
entry this has won SPASA WA Gold design award and Silver in National awards
• Bush and pasture 15 acres
Seeking luxury for yourself and your horses?
For more information on 255 Elizabeth Avenue or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Lindsay on 0405 146 251 or Shirley on 0414 996 706
• Type : House
• Land Size : 15 acres