2/58 Baker Street,
Small Complex of 3. Big On Space & Double Brick.Are you looking for a quality-built property, great neighbours and close to everything? If your answer was YES, then look no further. This double brick townhouse has concrete floors and concrete staircase to the upper level. No squeaking floorboards! Large windows, let plenty of natural light in and allow you to look over the surrounding suburb. The living spaces consist of a generous living room, dining room and private courtyard. All bedrooms come with built-ins and timber shutters. The master bedroom has a sizeable walk-in robe, ensuite and reading corner. Conveniently located to access James Ruse Agricultural High School, Cumberland High, Carlingford West Primary Schools, Carlingford train station and shops. Hunts Creek Reserve Sanctuary is on your back-door step.
• Custom design kitchen with breakfast bar.
• Split system and ducted air-conditioning.
• Low maintenance courtyard.
• High ceilings throughout. Ceiling fans.
• Auto double lockup garage with internal access.
• Generous laundry and separate toilet.
• Approximate strata levies: $650 per quarter
• Approximate council rates: $285.54 per quarter
• Expected rental $650 per week.
• Approximate total size is 255sqm.