House for sale
25B Station Street,
2 1 2
Expressions of Interest Closing 20/12/20
Wallan East Development Opportunity on 8420m2Strategically placed on the corner of Station Street and the Wallan Whittlesea Road is this rare parcel of land which is being sold by way of Expression of Interest closing at 5pm 20/12/2019.
Main Property Features:
- Land Area 8420m2
- Proposed Zoning - Mixed Use
- Corner of Station Street and Wallan Whittlesea Road
- Part of Melbourne's North Growth Corridor
- Situated within the Wallan East (Part 1) Precinct Structure Plan (PSP)
- Short distance to Hume Freeway
- Opposite Wallan Railway Station
- Just 50km to Melbourne CBD
- Backing onto the Wallan Industrial Estate Precinct
- Two bedroom residence
Be part of the exciting future growth of Melbourne's Northern corridor by getting involved with the development of Wallan East. Wallan East Part 1 PSP covers a total of 140 hectares and is bounded by Epping-Kilmore Road to the east, Wallan-Whittlesea Road to the South, the Melbourne to Sydney rail line to the west and Kelby Lane to the north. It is envisaged that land uses will be designed to support and complement the existing Wallan Township.
To discuss further please contact Wayne Dent on 0407 771 435 or email email@example.com for an EOI form.
Last updated: 11:49AM on Nov 29th 2019