26-28 Donegal Crescent,
UNDER CONTRACT!Contemporary North East to Water Mansion with Tennis Court & 8 Car Basement on 1,961sqm Block.
Catering to the very essence of luxury waterfront living is this contemporary re-build spanning 131 squares on a sought-after point position in Sorrento.
Hinterland and skyline views linger beyond sophisticated interiors and a rare 60m of idyllic waterfrontage to complement a host of lifestyle appointments include a floating pontoon, boat ramp & shed, 12m tiled pool, full-size synthetic grass tennis court, 600 bottle wine cellar, dedicated theatre, home office and gymnasium.
The fluid social precinct incorporates a sheltered waterfront entertaining terrace with built in BBQ kitchen, combined sports bar & billiards room, formal dining and lounging, open plan living & designer kitchen with a statement marbled Caesarstone island bench, butler's pantry, Miele appliances, soft-close cabinetry and mirrored splashbacks.
Heightened ceilings cap a floorplan that flows seamlessly beyond glass expanses to a poolfront terrace, covered entertaining area with full integrated barbecue kitchen, and established terraced gardens that edge the waterfront.
Breathtaking skyline and water views backdrop the decadent top floor parent's retreat afforded a relaxation area, private balcony, extensive dressing room, and ensuite with a triple shower, feature bath and twin vanity.
There are an additional four ensuited bedrooms, a rumpus room, boat shed and basement garage with secure accommodation for eight vehicles plus a gym, storage bay and mud room.
Automatic gates provide added security and privacy to the substantial residence which occupies a prime position at the end of a quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac.
Additional conveniences encompass home automation, ducted zoned air conditioning, Vacuumaid, a security system and intercom entry.
* Secure 1961m2 block has rare 60m of water frontage and prime point position
* Stunning contemporary rebuild spanning 131 squares with water and skyline views
* Floating pontoon with power and water; boat ramp plus boat shed
* Championship floodlit tennis court; gymnasium; tiled 12m pool; firepit deck
* Sports bar / Billiards room with wet bar and three TVs; wine tasting room and adjoining cellar
* Theatre with surround sound and overhead projector; private study, rumpus room
* Formal dining room, separate formal lounge with fireplace, open-plan living area
* Top floor parent's retreat with dressing room, private balcony and deluxe ensuite
* Quiet cul-de-sac address proximate to local shops, elite schools, beaches, medical facilities, turf club & the M1 motorway
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements