26-28 Wagawn Street,
BEACHSIDE CLASSIC SITTING PRETTY on DOUBLE BLOCK 810sqmSitting pretty on an ocean view knoll in a desirable beachside enclave, this exceptional position provides the ideal lifestyle haven where you can create everlasting memories with your family.
Well suited for entertaining or relaxation, the large outdoor terrace captures a beautiful north / east ocean aspect spanning from the iconic Flat Rock to Rainbow Bay.
Just mere steps to the sand and surf, this is an amazing opportunity with a plethora of options !
Retain the house as is or work with the existing structure to restore this classic into a modern home. Alternatively, demolish and create your dream home from a blank canvas, build luxury villas or boutique apartments**.
- Original condition classic 1970's circa house
- Extensively engineered with good bones and suspended slab
- Currently two levels with scope to add a third level** to fully maximise ocean aspect
- Highly sought after position in tightly held beachside enclave
- Been held in the family for over 40 years, rare opportunity
- Appealing 20* metre wide street frontage, double block 810sqm
- Two lots with potential to subdivide, Lots 4 - 5 on RP 1997
- Easy access to the sand and surf and Flat Rock parkland
- Short walk to fresh produce, popular cafes, SLSC, Tugun or Currumbin Village
- GCCC Rates, $2,815.13* (1 July - 31 December 2017)
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $820 - $870* per week
- Holiday Letting Tariffs - $770* p/w (Off Peak), $1,260* p/w (School Holidays),
$1,750* p/w (Events / Easter Rate), $2,450* p/w (Peak Rate), $2,695* p/w (Commonwealth Games)
Wagawn Street is widely regarded as the premier beachside address in Tugun and is highly sought after on the Southern Gold Coast.
Redevelopment under the current town plan is classed under Medium Density Residential, Zoned RD5 - 1 bed per 50sqm net site area with the building height up to 15 metres. To satisfy your due diligence, we strongly recommend to call Town Planning at The Gold Coast City Council on 07 5582 8211 or consult a local certified town planner for professional advice.
** Subject to council approval
The property is scheduled to go to auction on Saturday 3 February 2018, On-Site at 11.30am (if not sold prior)
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.