Land for sale
26-30 Livingstone Street,
0 0 0
DA APPROVED MOTEL SITE - RARE OPPORTUNITY IN BEAUTIFUL BOWENDescription:
The motel development site at 26-30 Livingstone Street, Bowen presents as an excellent opportunity for a builder or developer alike to take this property to the next level by developing a 32 room, four star motel.
The property possesses the following key features:
* Total land area of 3,036 square metres spread across three separate titles. All three lots have an identical land size of 1,012 square metres;
* Two of the properties have houses on them and can provide holding income pending the motel being developed. The third property is vacant land;
* Located approximately 500 metres from Bowen Hospital, which would make it the closest hospital to that property if developed;
* DA approval granted by Whitsunday Regional Council in November, 2012 to develop a 32 room, four star motel across two levels (DA documentation attached). Proposed inclusions are a three bedroom manager's residence, reception area, commercial kitchen capable of providing room service and a swimming pool;
* DA approval is current to November, 2016 when it can be extended subject to the requisite extension paperwork being lodged with council;
* The neighbouring property on the corner of Herbert Street and Livingstone Street is a small shopping centre and houses tenants such as Eagle Boys Pizza. A standalone bottle shop is located directly across the road from the site;
* The property is located a short stroll to the Bowen CBD which houses several pubs, eateries and shops;
* With the impending large scale expansion of the nearby Abbot Point Coal Terminal the town of Bowen is expected to boom via a large influx of construction workers and their families;
Contact exclusive marketing agent Keir Kreis for further information and to arrange an inspection of the site.
Area:Land area: 3,036
The motel development site at 26-30 Livingstone Street is located a short distance from the CBD of the north Queensland town of Bowen, approximately 1,150 kilometres north of the state capital of Brisbane and approximately 200 kilometres south of Townsville (which is often referred to as the "capital" of north Queensland). Bowen sits on a square peninsula, with ocean to the north, east, and south. On the western side, where the peninsula connects with the mainland, the Don River's alluvial plain provides fertile soil that supports a prosperous farming industry.
Last updated: 06:19AM on Jul 28th 2017