Townhouse for sale
26-46 Hakea Drive,
4 2 2
Now Selling - Off The Plan - Stage 3 - Be Quick!The Grove estate is located at the corner of Macpherson Street and Garden Street in the heart of Warriewood Valley. Amid beautiful natural surroundings, the Grove is perfectly positioned to make the most of an abundance of healthy outdoor activities, cafes, shops, restaurants, schools and public transport links.
* Spacious, highly functional floor plan - the Magnolia series (145sqm internally) with north facing living areas and backyards. The majority are positioned in "pairs" with only one party wall allowing natural light and ventilation to three sides
* Four bedrooms or spacious 3 bedroom option, 2.5 bathrooms, garaging with internal access and an additional car space
* Expansive living and dining areas encompass kitchens with breakfast bars which create a focal point around which to congregate
* Separate TV room or study enhances the flexibility of your home depending on your needs
* With a large North-facing elevated yard you will never want for a better home
* Contemporary features and finishes of the highest calibre have been carefully selected to create an air of understated coastal sophistication
* Designed according to environmentally sustainable principles, these wonderfully spacious residences offer versatile, low-maintenance sanctuaries, equally suited to young families and downsizers
The Grove's finishes are uncompromising and reflect an urban beach culture that only the Northern Beaches affords. From earthy matte timber floors to the latest CaesarStone colour range on benchtops and vanities through to high doors and ceilings you will not be disappointed.
It's rare when purchasing off-the-plan to be able to inspect a completed home to give you certainty and peace of mind about the look & feel and quality - but at The Grove we have provided this luxury for you.
Visit www.thegrovenorthernbeaches.com.au or call Ryan Petrie to book an inspection at our display home.
Last updated: 07:21AM on Nov 17th 2017