House for sale
26 Addison Avenue,
3 2 2
Auction | Paul Pettenon and Paul Aladjadjian
Enjoy as is or Development OpportunityWhen a spacious bungalow beauty meets a large 695.6sqm block in one of Concord's finest non-waterfront streets adjacent to Queen Elizabeth Park, it's a beautiful dilemma. Enjoy is many attractions, utilise the existing DA to create a magnificent contemporay home or explore its development potential including as a duplex site.
- Striking perfectly symmetrical faade, beautiful decorative ornate ceilings
- Spacious living and dining, thick stone wrapped entertainer's gas kitchen
- Breakfast bench, fine Smeg appliances, three generous bedrooms, robes
- Master retreat with ensuite and large walk-in robe with dressing room, a/c
- Sensational vast alfresco terrace with electric blinds and outdoor kitchen
- Surround sound fitted on the terrace, powder room, single lock up garage
- Wide side driveway, abundant additional off-street parking, 15.24m frontage
Positions don't come much better than this with acres of beautiful parklands straight across the road, Majors Bay Road village with its wealth of shops and cafes within easy walking distance and just an easy stroll to city bus services and both Concord Public and Concord High.
Contact Paul Pettenon 0411 180 290
Paul Aladjadjian 0423 200 800
Last updated: 07:43AM on Dec 11th 2017