26 Balmoral Terrace,
East Brisbane, QLD
The Best Of East Brisbane...Seconds from the city, elevated, aspect, full city views, Large block, renovated to the highest standard!!
In the heart of Brisbane is this significant family home. An impressive 1920s renovated character Queenslander close to prestigious Churchie and Somerville House schools, top hospitals, Mowbray Park Ferry Terminal and the Gabba. Its double-storey floorplan has been overhauled to capitalise on glorious CBD views and river glimpses. The 1,477m2 property also features a swimming pool with spa, large pond, cricket pitch and beautifully landscaped gardens.
* Downsizing seller is committed to selling on or before auction day (21/09/2019 - 11:00)
* 1,477m2 elevated inner-city property, 1920s renovated Queenslander
* North-facing CBD views from the kitchen, living and entertaining areas
* 12.5m swimming pool with spa and fountains, pond, level lawn and gardens
* Multiple shared living rooms, study, large master with ensuite and WIR
* Gas fireplace, ducted a/c, NSW ironbark timber flooring, marble benchtops
* Drive-through garage plus separate smaller garage, underground water tank
* Walk to Churchie and Mowbray Park Ferry Terminal, cycle to the CBD
* Do not wait and wonder, this is a once in decades opportunity to own the best of the best!!