House for sale
26 Baringa Road,
Croydon North, VIC
5 2 2
Panoramic views - Deluxe LifestyleAUCTION: Saturday 9th December @ 1pm (Unless Sold Prior)
Family lifestyle excellence, free flowing captivating spaces, spectacular views across to the Dandenongs, occupying 1395 square metres approx. and exclusively located within this prized neighbourhood.
-This home is defined by the fluidity of its proportions, wonderful alfresco entertaining, elevated panoramic views and premium appointments.
-The decked pathway leads to this fabulous home and lovely entry.
- The modern sleek interior impresses, once inside the striking interior excites at every turn.
-The vast living-dining zone connects onto the wide deck, a lovely outdoor retreat partly undercover creating the perfect place to enjoy the expansive vista and from this vantage point overlook the substantial, serene and child friendly garden complete with established maples, a meandering path and large lawn area.
- A citrus grove and colourful seasonal plants feature in the front garden.
- The classic timber kitchen is well designed and spacious with an adjoining meals area.
- The privately zoned main bedroom offers a retreat, BIRs and stylish ensuite with access onto the deck.
- Upstairs discover the huge family room incorporating a study area, an ideal relaxation space for the family to unwind in absolute comfort.
- Downstairs are four additional double sized bedrooms and nearby spa bathroom.
- Brimming with a host of inclusions, hydronic heating, ducted vacuum, intercom, vaulted ceilings, pizza oven, wine storage, front and rear irrigation, water tank, auto double garage with mezzanine storage, pull down ladder and rear roller door for additional trailer space plus a glass house.
- Desirably positioned, no Through Road amongst quality homes within this prized Croydon North pocket.
-Ten minutes walk via Mulgrave Way Reserve to Croydon Hills and Good Shepherd Primary schools and Luther College, near Yarra Valley Grammar and Yarra Road Primary plus McAdam Square. Short commute to Eastland shopping centre, station and the Eastlink connection.
Last updated: 12:13PM on Nov 20th 2017