26 Beachton Street,
North Beach, WA
UNDER OFFER*Offers Close Wed, 29 May 2019 - Contact us for further information: 0426 217 676*
This immaculately designed residence asserts itself as one of the finest homes along the Perth coast. Meticulously crafted by renowned architect Mark Rietveld, the residence boasts bespoke composition, multiple living areas, a sprawling outdoor alfresco and pool area and an endless list of special features culminating in an unrivaled level of opulent living. The home is desirably positioned on one of North Beach's most sought-after streets, offering a short walk to the pristine sands of Hamersley Pool as well as renowned cafés and restaurants!
A striking architectural façade adorned by elegant frangipani trees introduces the home. Framed by elegant porcelain tiling and high ceilings, A gallery style entrance leads to the sprawling open plan kitchen, living and dining space. This enchanting space is framed by numerous windows that drench the room in natural light and allow a peaceful area for family relaxation.
The gourmet kitchen is complete custom granite benchtops, floating island bench and high-end Miele appliances providing an unbeatable platform for superb culinary experiences. Seamlessly transitioning from indoor to outdoor living, a luxuriously appointed alfresco area is complemented by a Morrison designed swimming pool culminating an entertaining area that will impress even the savviest of guests.
The accommodation aspect is carefully considered, allowing separation when desired. The guest bedroom, complete with a built-in robe is adjacent from one of two secondary bedrooms.
Rising to the second level, the other secondary bedroom, complete with built-in robes is flanked by the modern primary bathroom. Raised from the second level, the palatial master suite boasts a secondary living room complete with kitchenette, entertaining balcony, sprawling bedroom, his and her walk-in robe, an ultramodern ensuite creating an unmatched parental retreat. 26 Beachton offers the epitome of luxury coastal living.
• Architectural façade
• Sprawling open plan kitchen, living and dining
• Gourmet kitchen complete with custom granite benchtops, floating island bench, Miele appliances, double oven and generous bench and cupboard space
• Large laundry
• Two-car garage with workshop
• Guest bedroom complete with built-in robe
• Two secondary bedrooms, one of which could double as an activity room or study if required
• Master suite complete with his and her walk-in robe and modern ensuite complete with double vanity with marble benchtops, floor to ceiling tiling, shower and separate wash closet
• Upstairs lounge/living room complete with kitchenette
• Entertaining balcony with serene ocean views
• Primary bathroom complete with vanity, shower, stand-alone bath and separate wash closet
• Paved outdoor terrace with water feature
• Luxurious alfresco complete with granite bench inbuilt BBQ and appliances as well as considerable storage
• Swimming pool; designed by Morrison, built by Dolphin Pools, bronze award in 2010 SPASA awards
• Storage throughout
• Architecturally designed by Mark Rietveld, built by Buildwise
• Modern finishes throughout
• BOSE Sound system
• Elegant porcelain tiling
• Feature saw-cut travertine on staircase
• Granite benchtops throughout
• C-bus smart wiring
• High ceilings throughout
• Manicured gardens in the outside
• Ducted reverse cycle heating throughout
• Raised parental retreat and master bedroom offering separation
• Alarm system
• Walking distance to Hamersley Pool and Mettams Pool
• Close to vibrant coastal cafés and restaurants
• Walking distance to Our Lady of Grace School and North Beach Primary School
• Easy access to the freeway
• Close to shopping centres
• Close to public transport