26 Beahan Place,
2018 June | SOLD!! Contact Trevor Prinsloo on 0438 510 234 for more details!Enjoying an elevated position in a quiet cul-de-sac location, this dual level solid family home brings unlimited potential. Nestled into an easy care 743.2 sqm block, the home displays generous enhanced interiors complemented by modern updates and a neutral colour palette. The homes solid foundation gives way to spacious entertaining/living areas on dual levels, while outside offers low maintenance, private gardens in a peaceful setting. Walk to local bush trails, buses, schooling and quick access to village shopping, restaurants and cafes.
- Formal living/dining areas, casual meals plus family room
- Upgraded stone kitchen, gas cooking, stainless steel oven
- Generous downstairs rumpus and 5th bedroom with built in
- Double bedrooms, built in robes, renovated master ensuite
- Renovated main bathroom, 3rd bathroom adjoining laundry
- Ducted air conditioning, solid timber flooring, freshly painted
- Established manicured and private gardens, kids cubby house
- 5,000 litre water tank, garden irrigation, under house storage
- Double brick lower level, new entry tiling, deep double garage
- Zoned for Pennant Hills High and Cherrybrook Public Schools
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.