26 Bellevue Road,
Absolute Waterfront on Belmont BayOn the shores of Belmont Bay and soaking in some of Lake Macquarie's most spellbinding views, this split-level family residence basks in a due north aspect and a dazzling absolute waterfront position. Free-flowing interiors, sun-drenched terraces and an upper level parents' retreat are dominated by a spectacular boat-filled panorama that takes in Belmont 16 footers, the lush expanse of Green Point and the towns of Toronto and Coal Point.
Secluded from the street on a prime 1115sqm cul-de-sac parcel complete with double boat shed and slipway, the three bedroom plus study home is further enhanced by a separate three bedroom granny flat, saltwater pool, underground sauna, triple garage and abundant storage. With so much to enjoy inside, poolside and lakeside, it delivers the ultimate environment for living and large-scale entertaining.
This exclusive and tightly held enclave is only 25 minutes from Newcastle and 65 minutes to Hornsby offering momentary access to schools, Belmont town centre and hospital.
- Kitchen with huge granite island, electric cooktop, dishwasher and lots of storage
- Open plan family living and dining with working fireplace and stunning views
- Spacious garden lounge with wet bar and an outlook over the tropical inspired pool
- All three bedrooms are appointed with built/walk-in robes; skylit home office
- Master ensuite; 3-way family bathroom; laundry with w/c; shower in sauna and separate accommodation with own bathroom
- Self-contained accommodation offers floorplan flexibility as teenage retreat, guest house, studio or work from home space
- Wine cellar; ducted air-conditioning; triple car garage plus 6 cars on driveway
- Less than 10 minutes drive to Belmont Christian College