26 Blaikie Street,
Spacious Family Home with Tennis Court on 1619 m2- MUST SELL !!!Act quickly to secure this once in a lifetime opportunity to live the ultimate Queensland lifestyle with no compromises. This spacious modern home has been cleverly designed with family living in mind. Offering several separate living areas leading out to the huge covered back deck which overlooks the 18m swimming pool and championship sized tennis court with lights- this is the property you and your family have been looking for.
Owners are committed elsewhere and MUST SELL.
- 5 Bedrooms (all with built-ins and the Master has his and hers walk-in robes)
- 4 Bathrooms including a bathtub in the main family bathroom upstairs
- Spacious Formal Lounge
- Two separate dining areas
- Two TV / Living rooms
- Dedicated media room/home theatre with built in seats
- Large Laundry
- Home office with separate entry
- Huge covered back deck overlooking pool and tennis court with built in stainless BBQ and sink & commercial exhaust fan
- Massive 18m oversized lap pool
- Championship sized tennis court with flood lights
- Enormous amount of usable land surrounding the tennis court- perfect for the dogs (and kids) to run free!
- BCC Rates- $1,224.93 per quarter (excluding water)
- Rental appraisal- $1700-$1800 per week
- Massive 1619 m2 (64 perch) allotment
- Less than 7kms from Brisbane CBD and only 15 mins drive to Brisbane Domestic and International Airports
- 300m walk to beautiful TC Beirne Park and bus stop to city and beyond
- Only 10 mins walk to Hendra Railway Station and the bus stop for all of the best private schools
- Easy access to the Gateway motorway which leads to the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast
PRICE REDUCED - NOW ONLY $2,250,000 all reasonable offers considered - MUST SELL