26 Calool Crescent,
Charming single-level home in tranquil settingFIND. A whisper-quiet location that borders Garigal National Park, beautifully presented outdoor areas and multiple north-facing living spaces are some of the defining attributes of this charming brick home. Peacefully set on a secluded, leafy street, this delightful single-level residence provides sanctuary and complete privacy for families or empty nesters looking for a tranquil yet centrally located home.
LOVE. The floorplan is geared towards relaxed family living, with a spacious north-facing living that connects to a sun-drenched entertainer's patio and garden. Meticulously kept and immaculately presented, this is a character-rich home with outstanding bones. It is perfect to move into now, yet there is capacity to add significant value with some modest updates or re-modelling.
• Light-filled north-facing living area that flows to an entertainer's patio.
• A sun-drenched sitting room features floor-to-ceiling glass that frames a pleasant outlook of tropical green ferns, and includes a set of sliding doors that allows you to step straight into the garden.
• The entertainer's patio is covered by a pergola and sits amongst lush gardens that are lined with a row of manicured Camelias and surrounded by established ferns and palms.
• The kitchen features a dishwasher, electric cooking and a generous amount of cabinet and storage space. It sits next to dining area, before flowing into living. Keep the current layout or choose to open it up into a vast, open-plan living area.
• Light-filled master bedroom with en-suite and built-in storage.
• Two other spacious bedrooms include built-ins, plus a home office or 4th bedroom.
• There is a double carport with two large storage units, and laundry room that leads to a discreet clothes-drying area to the side of the house.
LIVE. This supremely peaceful location is moments from beautiful bush walking tracks, as well as being a 5-minute drive from Glenrose shopping centre, and a 15-minute drive to Chatswood or the beach.
Land size 716 sqm approx
Council rates $495 approx
Water Rates $151 approx
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.