House for sale
26 Cormorant Key,
3 2 4
$1,200,000 or nearest offer
Sophisticated Haven with Uninterrupted Water ViewsLast chance..Offers Invited .. Below replacement... Front Row Seats for Spectacular Morning Sunrises and Balmy Evenings. Simply the Best Waterfront Living.
The 347m2 in total stunning 2017 built Executive Waterfront Home is designed to take in the magnificent views from every angle of the top floor and the benefit of a larger than average multi purpose under-croft and the convenient use of a lift to the ground floor. The sellers masterfully with the team at Rural Building Company designed this canal home with all the specifications for easy access and ultimate use of every aspect for there dream waterfront living. Circumstances have shifted and the new purchaser will enjoy all the benefits they have included into this home. With all the hard work done such an opportunity to just move into without the hassle of building is just too good. This Location of the Eastport Canals is a hidden sanctuary for birdlife, fishing, crabbing, dolphins so peaceful. Just 3kms approx. to shopping at the popular Miami Plaza, easy access to the Marina and Dawesville Cut.
- Three generous bedrooms, separate study, entertainers kitchen, spacious living, private alfresco, a larger than average undercroft, plus a lift.
The Home features:
- Double door entry.
- Spacious two car garage. convenient screened workshop/storage room at the rear.
- Central study /library.
- Open plan living, with picture high windows quality sheer view drapes.
- Entertainers kitchen with the largest walk around island stone bench, waterfall ends, banks of soft closing draws, overhead cupboards, 3 door pantry, 900mm oven, Smeg gas hot plate, Bosch dishwasher.
- Walk through scullery, fridge/ freezer recess and more cupboards.
- Step into the laundry also with multiple cupboards, heaps of work bench. Broom cupboards.
- The lift provides dual access to the private alfresco entertaining.
- Alfresco with glazed windows.
- 34 course high ceilings in the living areas.
- European wide plank timber flooring
- Wool carpet in bedrooms.
- Regency Gas fireplace.
- Extensive balustrade and tiling throughout the Alfresco, balcony and stairs.
- Generous Master suite, hotel style ensuite, bath, hob-less shower separate WC,
his and her separate robes.
- The 2nd bedroom is a double suite.
- Spacious 3rd bedroom all within easy access to the 2nd bathroom, WC and privately located from the living zone.
- Built in robes.
- Spacious walk in linen cupboard.
- Abundance of LED lighting inside and outside, ceiling fans in every room. As with television points.
- Double insulation: anti-con under the the color bond roof and batts in the ceiling.
- Internal Feature doors and external security doors, white shutters, cafe blinds.
- Solar Hot Water System.
- Plumbed filtered water.
- Artificial easy care lawns and auto reticulated garden beds.
- 6 x 4 licensed fibreglass and stainless steel jetty, water, power, 3 tonne lifter and solar lighting. - Ramped access and ladder for the paddle enthusiasts.
- The 78m2 in total under croft combines as the ultimate private man cave plus there is a separate fishing room plus extra storage under the stairs, abundance of power points, tv connection, led down lights. A sink outside hot and cold water.
INFORMATION DISCLAIMER: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent inquiries and must rely on their own...
Last updated: 07:19PM on Jan 24th 2019