House for sale
26 Dale Drive,
Gooseberry Hill, WA
4 3 3
SOAR LIKE AN EAGLENestled in a quiet premier Gooseberry Hill location and at the end of a cul de sac, this tri level home was built to take advantage of the panoramic views from the escarpment to the city beyond. As soon as the electronic gates open, you will be welcomed by extensive stone wall terracing that is filled with paths, natural boulders, cascading ponds and mature plants such as roses, wisteria, azalea and much more.
Dual access to the home can be made through the double garage stairwell or externally on the winding steps passing by the babbling pond and leading to the main entrance. From the right of the entrance is an office that can also be a 4th bedroom and to the left you enter a spacious lounge with a large stone feature fire place. You then continue onto a dining room that flows into a spacious modernized kitchen filled with granite bench tops, quality appliances and a large window overlooking the views.
* Meals area has access to a large covered alfresco that is fully equipped for outdoor living
* Family room also can access the alfresco and to an enclosed spa room that is a haven for indoor plants
* The 10 person concrete spa would be ideal for parties or entertaining
* Well established gardens and lawns are watered by a bio filtration system
* There is also a back gate that leads to a winter creek
* It's a child's paradise
Apart from the double garage, downstairs is a large storage room and another room perfect for a gym or music room.
There is also an easy access to an 8x8m workshop. Fully equipped with R/C air conditioning, 3 phase power and a concrete floor
This is definitely a man's domain - Special features also include:
* Vax ducted vaccuum system unit
* Tiled balcony with glass balustrade and Vista roll-down blinds
* Quality block out curtains
* R/C ducted air conditioning
* Livitalia designed kitchen
* Intergrated dish washer
* Vax intercom
* Walk in linen cupboard in hall
* Floor to ceiling tiles in bathroom
* Built in Kleenmaid BBQ with granite bench top
* Full auto reticulation from bore and tank
* Parents retreat adjoining master bedroom
* Solar panels
To truly appreciate all that this home has to offer, give me a call to view.
Last updated: 11:05PM on Dec 4th 2017