House for sale
26 Gow Avenue,
Port Hacking, NSW
5 5 3
Opulent Waterfront Residence in Prime LocaleIdyllically nestled on the prestige cul-de-sac Gow Avenue, this bespoke family home is immersed in breathtaking panoramic views of the glistening Port Hacking River and Royal National Park.
Sure to impress with its unsurpassed opulence, this impeccable waterfront layout has been customised to enjoy year round entertaining and private deep water access for the boating enthusiasts. Showcasing an open plan layout with an array of elegant living, dining and entertaining spaces split across four generous levels.
This grand residence offers a rare opportunity for the next family to enjoy a prestigious waterfront lifestyle with a catalogue of features including; sparkling in-ground pool, lush landscaped gardens, wet bar/poolside kitchenette, Inclinator, private jetty, pontoon, electric davit, plus dual access boat shed with an abundance of storage, private slipway, electric winch and boat cradle.
- Flawless design sprawling across four vast open plan levels with multiple living and dining areas for the growing family
- A choice of expansive sun-drenched alfresco entertaining areas
- Five spacious bedrooms with built-in robes all serviced with five sleek bathrooms plus office/study
- Master retreat with glistening waterview's, designer ensuite, walk-in robe and hidden additional toilet
- State-of-the-art kitchen with high-end fittings and fixtures, walk-in pantry and quality appliances
- Fully equipped home theatre room, plus laundry and complete bathroom
- C-Bus lighting throughout, security cameras and dedicated electrical and communications room
- Rumpus/games room on lower level complete with bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette ad balcony access
- Landscaped gardens, wet bar/pool-side bar and sparkling in-ground swimming pool
- Inclinator access from most levels right to the waters edge
- Double lock up garage/workshop plus additional off-street parking
- Deep water facilities include; jetty, pontoon, electric davit, boat shed with dual access, storage, private slipway, electric winch and boat cradle
- In a prestige locale moments to quality schools, shopping precincts and Cronulla's pristine beaches
Last updated: 09:54AM on Oct 14th 2019