House for sale
26 Grundy Grove,
Pascoe Vale South, VIC
3 1 2
Compelling Options On Coonans HillClassically Californian, complemented by completely livable current day spaces and a sought after Coonans Hill allotment that suggests exceptional potential on the high side of the street, this is a property with significant past, present and future appeal. The ease with which this rewarding home can be lived in or leased out matches the enticing options it offers for consideration of contemporary ideas, STCA, in a location delivering Strathmore Secondary College zoning and Coonan Hill’s desirable proximity to Melville Road tram routes, Strathmore station and simple freeway access.
• Original external profile fits a streetscape of period integrity
• Generous living room retains its traditional ornate ceiling
• Huge separate meals area and previously updated kitchen
• Three bedrooms, central bathroom and separate laundry
• North facing rear garden, lock-up garage and storage shed
A floor-plan where retro character, period proportions and high ceilings form a welcoming combination includes a large living room surrounded by a previously updated kitchen adjoining a huge meals area, two generous front bedrooms and a bright third bedroom in its own zone. To the rear, northerly garden dimensions are defined by paving, established lawns, garage and storage shed. An address where success - over the immediate, short and long terms - is certain.
Last updated: 01:12PM on Oct 15th 2018