26 Hay Street,
Californian in CollaroyBehold this magnificent character rich Californian Bungalow that has been beautifully renovated to blend period appeal with luxurious contemporary design. Positioned in an elevated highly sought-after street, close to Collaroy Basin this exemplary home features expansive ocean vistas, golf course views and moments to beaches and school buses.
Rich in character throughout including high ceilings, French windows and doors, bay window seating, stained glass windows, stunning sandstone gas fireplace and original sandstone façade.
* Four queen sized bedrooms all with built ins, master with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Separate study or home office with built-in cabinetry
* One of the finest kitchens ever designed with 'shaker' style cabinetry. Positioned in the heart of the home taking in the magnificent views whilst in amongst the living, lounge and dining room, the island being 3.4m in length with breakfast bar seating.
* Three luxurious bathrooms with solid timber vanities and Carrara marble tops
* Extensive formal and informal living spaces one of which flows to the outdoor entertaining and alfresco dining and firepit area
* Luxury built-in outdoor spa offering complete privacy
* Polished Brushbox timber floors throughout the living areas, pure wool carpets in the bedroom quarters
* Double lock up garage with internal access and extensive huge separate workshop
* Separated free-standing glass conservatory, surrounded by tropical palms
Epitomising style and grace this stunning family home captures breathtaking ocean views, enjoys indoor and outdoor entertaining, north easterly sunlight and is just a stroll to Collaroy Basin, beaches, off-leash dog park, Long Reef Golf Course and shoreline. Does it get any better than this!
Land Size: approx 674 sqm
* Imported Marrakesh lighting
* Bluestone tiles - a natural volcanic stone for bathroom floors
NB Agents Interest Declared