House for sale
26 Hibiscus Crescent,
Port Macquarie, NSW
4 3 2
Entertainers Paradise With Spectacular ViewsThere are few properties in Port Macquarie occupying such a striking elevated position that have been completely renovated with a chic modern design, immersed in awe-inspiring panoramic views. This spacious full brick home sets the benchmark for low maintenance luxury living and commanding views stretching over Port Macquarie to the ocean and along the coastline to Crescent Head providing a picture-perfect backdrop.
It is crowned by sweeping open floor living and entertaining areas extending out to the balcony soaking in the views and northern sun. Offering supreme peace and privacy in the sort after Transit Hill area, nestled in a leafy cul de sac within a 5 minute drive of sought after schools, Lighthouse Beach, shopping village, cafes and restaurants.
• Living and dining areas with towering angled ceilings and water views
• Caesarstone island kitchen, two ovens and induction stovetop
• Spacious bedrooms with built-ins, two with walk- in robes and ensuites
• Stylish contemporary bathrooms plus a powder room for guests
• Northerly aspect with sweeping panoramic views of the mountains, coast and CBD
• Oversized double lock up garage
• Side access for caravan, boat or trailer
• Spacious back yard ready for pool if desired
The information contained in the advertising of this property is not based on any independent enquiries or knowledge of the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.
Last updated: 11:19AM on Nov 16th 2018