UNDER OFFERPerfectly positioned in one of Nedlands' finest streets, this gracious character residence is a unique example of period homes in the district, showcasing the best of the features that define the architecture for which Nedlands has become known. With the Swan River foreshore, Melvista Park and the Nedlands Golf Club a short walk away, the location doesn't get much better than this.
Many original period features provide a nod to its heritage, including wide timber floor boards, French doors, leadlight feature glass, picture rails, high skirting boards and a stunning fireplace. Large formal rooms are reminiscent of days gone by with room for the largest of furniture and space for you to create the perfect family retreat. A spacious deck defines the rear of the home providing views across the river, swimming pool and the established gardens. The second storey master bedroom has its own glorious views of the river and the hills beyond.
This welcoming family home is ready for you to move in to, but also presents a fabulous opportunity to add value in the future, in the form of a refurbishment or renovation to take full advantage of this premier location. The scope to enhance your investment and your lifestyle is here for the discerning buyer.
Make no mistake, this location is incredibly hard to buy into and opportunities are few and far between. Don't let this one pass you by!
• 1012sqm green title block
• River views from the existing second storey
• Recently painted internally and externally
• Modern kitchen with Miele appliances
• Jarrah floorboards, high ceilings
• 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in the main house
• Separate studio/4th bedroom with bathroom
• Huge swimming pool and cabana
• Beautiful, big back yard with established trees
• Reticulated gardens from private bore
• Split system airconditioning
• Alarm system (currently disconnected) and wall safe
• Walking distance to Melvista Park, the Nedlands foreshore, Broadway Shopping Centre, UWA
• Provides ready access to Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital and the New Children's Hospital, Perth CBD