26 Hurdles Drive,
Timeless Tomizzi Home!Come and see this 2016 MBA Award Winning home- both Tony Tomizzi Builders and the architect nailed the brief of their client:
-A Practical executive and easy care family home
-Can suit three generations into the future that is safe for small children, teenagers and adults alike
-Make it timeless
-A view from every room
-Keeps views forever
-Storage, storage, storage
From the moment you enter this warm, welcoming family home you feel relaxed, it's light and bright from the front designer water wise native gardens to the craftsmanship that greets from the first step inside. This home will suit any style of furniture you wish to decorate with, that's part of the fun having a neutral pallet , it truly is timeless.
The attention to detail of this quality home is not hard to miss, every line in every room has been carefully thought out, from the lines of the walls and ceilings to the Italian travertine floors which come from the Tivolli region in Italy and have all been hand-filled on site- this place is immaculate.
With a large travertine tiled alfresco, front and side decks, you can follow the sun in Winter or seek shade in Summer.
The balcony provides a relaxing place to read and enjoy a coffee. The indoor and outdoor entertaining areas can accommodate a sizeable guest list.
Additional features include:
- Underfloor heating in the master en suite
- Industrial window and door frames throughout the home
- Comfort glass throughout
- 2 instant gas hot water systems
- 2 reverse cycle air conditioning units- all can be zoned separately
- Security system with cameras
- 4 bedrooms- all very generous in size
- 3 bathrooms
- extra off-road parking for up to 4 cars
- NBN up and running
- Asko appliances- Induction oven with smart cooking and microwave with oven- great for the extra entertaining
- Laundry can also double as a butler's pantry for those family parties
- Easy care designed gardens
- 5.5m long kitchen bench
- Plumbed under bench and fridge/freezer water filtration systems
- European appliances
- Massive pantry
- Extra wide garage with large storage area
Water Rates: $1,508.88 per annum
Council Rates: $3,166.00 per annum (2016/2017)
*Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.