House for sale
26 Kalakau Avenue,
Forresters Beach, NSW
5 3 2
Stunning Hamptons Style Beach HouseA quintessential, Hamptons style home beckons in beautiful Forresters Beach, which promises a relaxed lifestyle of easy living and entertaining. Designed to capture cool breezes and an outlook which encompasses a leafy reserve and the Pacific Ocean, sit back on the large covered deck and soak up the serene views or enjoy hosting family and friends in this alfresco area which links seamlessly with the living and dining zone. Infused with an abundance of natural light, thanks to the surplus of windows and French doors which fringe this space, its also accompanied by an oversized, traditional Hamptons kitchen with gas cooking and walk-in pantry.
The master suite, with its sunny, north-east aspect, will ensure you greet every day with a glorious sunrise and spoils you with views of the ocean and reserve, a walk-in robe and ensuite. Thereï¿½s another bedroom on the main level, with the remaining three bedrooms downstairs (one of which is ensuited), along with an expansive living area, accented by more French doors and leading to another inviting entertaining space. You will also benefit from an under house room which is ripe for transformation into a studio, workshop or games room.
- 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2 car Hamptons style home with a lush, leafy outlook and ocean views
- Vast open plan living and dining room, drenched in sunlight and fringed with windows and French doors
- Traditional Hamptons kitchen with oversized gas cooking facilities and a walk-in pantry
- A large covered deck with serene views links seamlessly with the living and dining zone
- Sunny master suite, with an enviable north-east aspect, ocean and reserve views, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Four more bedrooms (one which is ensuited) and a family bathroom
- Expansive downstairs living area, accented by more French doors, leading to another entertaining space
- Under house room which is ripe for transformation into a studio, workshop or games room
- Fabulous street appeal, with sandstone steps and stunning gardens plus a sought-after location
- 10 mins drive to Terrigal, 60 mins drive to Sydney and a short drive from local public and private schools
Situated in a highly sought-after location, just 10 minutes from Terrigal and 60 minutes from Sydney, its time for a new family to put their own personal touch on this much loved family home. Avoid disappointment and arrange your inspection today. Contact Paul Witney on 0404 015 676
Disclaimer: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, LJ Hooker Bateau Bay does not make any representation as to the accuracy of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept any responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only. Distances calculated from Google Maps.
Last updated: 09:16PM on Oct 10th 2019