House for sale
26 Loller Street,
3 3 2
PRIVATE SALE $2,700,000 Buyers Must Inspect
Style, Security & Space in an Unbeatable LocationThis architecturally designed 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom family home cleverly combines contemporary design and high-end finishes with effortless flow. Maximising space and natural light at every turn, this is Middle Brighton living at its best and only a moment’s walk to vibrant Church Street, Middle Brighton Station, premier schools and the beach.
Set over two levels, discover a positively peaceful formal lounge capturing an abundance of natural light and a centrally positioned skylit study with integrated cabinetry. This versatile space will add a professional touch to your workday and would work equally well as a retreat or fourth bedroom.
Take advantage of the designer Miele kitchen featuring an induction cooktop, 900mm oven and a variety of clever Hafele storage solutions. Complementing this space is a huge open-plan dining and family area with Jetmaster fireplace and integrated Bose and TV surround sound facilities. A substantial underground wine cellar with built-in racking and storage area will have all your entertaining needs covered.
Offering a range of indoor/outdoor living opportunities framed by stylish banks of double-glazed glass, a sunny, north-west facing courtyard is purpose-built for relaxing and entertaining. A built-in BBQ adds a sense of occasion, nestled among the sleek Church Street Richmond Services-designed garden. Privacy is also assured with an established row of stunning ornamental pear trees providing shade, security and style.
Boasting ducted heating and refrigerated cooling throughout, all 3 large bedrooms are set upstairs with the main featuring a balcony showcasing commanding neighbourhood views and a generous-sized en suite. Fixtures and fittings in all 3 bathrooms are supplied by Roger Sellers, creating a luxurious, prestigious and quality feel.
Designed and constructed to a meticulous standard, everything about this home feels right. Inspect today as properties of this quality, location and calibre are scarce.
* 3 large bedrooms with BIR, main with stunning Roger Sellers en suite and sweeping sunlit balcony
* Spacious open-plan living and dining with Jetmaster open fireplace
* Entertainers’ Miele kitchen with induction cooktop, 900mm oven, Stone Italiana benchtops, glass splashbacks, plumbed fridge capacity and soft-close Hafele cabinets
* Relaxed lounge room with Jetmaster open fireplace
* Flexible integrated study/home office with easy access to open-plan area through bi-fold doors
* Luxurious, fully tiled Roger Sellers bathroom featuring full-length bath and oversized shower
* Laundry with built-in shelving and benches with handy chute from upstairs
* Downstairs fully tiled Roger Sellers bathroom/powder room with shower
* Large underground wine cellar with built-in racking and 500-plus bottle capacity
* Remote-controlled double carport with internal and external access plus additional parking
* Zoned ducted heating and refrigerated cooling
* Bose surround sound system
* Secure, solid-iron gated video intercom entry, fully alarmed
* Exquisite Roman and Holland blinds
* Chic American oak flooring, plush 100% wool carpeting
* Positively private paved courtyard with plumbed BBQ
* Low-maintenance manicured garden with water feature and irrigation system
* Double-glazed windows and external glass doors
* Rainwater tank and garden shed
* Heavy-duty, reinforced Axolotl door
* Moments from schools, transport, shopping, parkland, restaurants, cafes, beach
Property Code: 856
Last updated: 01:14PM on Aug 16th 2017