House for sale
26 Marseille Court,
Surfers Paradise, QLD
7 7 7
Expressions of Interest
SET AMID THE BEAUTY OF THE WIDE NERANG RIVER THIS MAJESTIC NORTH-EAST CONTEMPORARY MANSON IS POISED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE!One of the Gold Coast's most impressive residences this grand mansion was inspired by the majestic manor homes of the Caribbean. Only 15 minutes from the CBD and world-famous beaches of Surfers Paradise. Occupying 6,508m2 grounds with an impressive N/E river-frontage of over 100 metres. The two-storey residence is a masterpiece of elegant architecture. A grand porte-cochere entry houses upto 3 cars and has a fully tiled vast recreation facilities including a championship all-weather tennis court, solar-heated pool and an indoor spa, sauna, change rooms plus a gym.
High ornate gates and security fences create total privacy. Ceiling-height double doors open to reveal a majestic atrium foyer with floors of lustrous marble and a sweeping dual staircase. Entertaining facilities are palatial and include a huge formal living room incorporating a conversation lounge with granite fireplace. The formal dining room for 16 to 20 guests is graced by a contemporary chandelier all with full glass doors that open to the river. The family room has views to the pool and the river, includes a large wet bar and a second open fireplace. With deep, soft vanilla carpets underfoot and decorative recessed ceilings above, rooms are flooded with natural light from tall windows and French doors which open to wide covered terraces.
For the corporate executive, there are two offices, a library and a private club-style billiard room with wet bar and sitting lounge. A large serviced pontoon and lock-up boatshed provide accommodation for water craft with fast access to the Broadwater and ocean.
Family and guest accommodation comprises five large luxurious ensuite bedrooms, all with lounge-study area, private lift access to river-view balconies. On the ground floor is a self-contained two-bedroom guest, nanny or housekeeper's apartment with a separate entrance. Easy wide wheel chair access is available throughout the home.
This riverfront mansion offers the discerning buyer a unique opportunity to acquire one of the largest land holdings and a significant piece of local history. A rarefied lifestyle and an unrivalled investment in prime Gold Coast real estate that is so rare in today's market!
- Impressive entry, porte-cochere for guests and 3 car plus wide limosine parking
- Majestic double staircase, private lift plus additional stairs to family wing
- Multiple spacious lounge areas on both-levels, two offices + family library
- High Ceilings throughout, luxurious marble floors
- Ballroom with sprung timber floor & Bose sound system
- Solar heated pool, heated indoor spa, sauna & bathroom opens to pool terrace
- 7 large air conditioned bedrooms, 7 ensuites + 3 powder rooms
- Master suite features his & hers walk in dressing rooms, marble spa, 2 showers, bidet, private TV lounge, lady's study and wrap around covered N/E balcony overlooking the river
- Chef's kitchen with Galaxy granite bench-tops, separate butler's pantry, wine cellar, 2 way entrance to dining room
- Illuminated all weather tennis court, garaging for 7 cars plus multiple guest parking, high fence privacy, electronic gates, security cameras and surveillance
- Low maintenance gardens and lawns, towering palm trees, wide poolside BBQ terrace, riverside gazebo, water fountains and ponds
- Double pontoon for large cruiser, boatshed
- Private and secluded - total privacy maintained by security cameras
COMMERCIAL TRADES CONSIDERED!
Call to arrange a private inspection
Last updated: 01:19AM on Nov 18th 2013