House for sale
26 Mccormack Avenue,
5 3 2
EOI Closing September 10
Opulent Hamptons RetreatSubstantial in proportion, presentation & position, this incredible Hamptons inspired home occupies an 893m2 allotment in the premiere suburb of Ashgrove. This magnificent home presents with an inspiring design of ingenuity, grace & luxury & has been engineered with superior craftsmanship.
Enriched with natural light, it offers a spacious & fluid floor plan over two levels & boasts an emphasis on indoor/outdoor entertaining & low maintenance living. This home has been designed to maximise space with almost 400m2 of living area & boasts high-end interior features inc white wash Oak flooring, plush carpets & quality fittings & fixtures throughout.
Upon entry you are welcomed by a formal lounge area as the central hallway draws you down to an open plan living, dining & kitchen area. They say the kitchen is the heart of any home & this one is sure to impress. Providing thick lashings of stone, quality Miele appliances inc a pyrolytic oven, gas cooktop, range hood & extra-large integrated dishwasher. The Shaker style cabinetry offers plenty of smart storage options as does the butler's pantry. On trend stacker doors open up & lead out to a spacious alfresco area, complete with in-ground pool & almost 350m2 of flat yard for the kids to play & enjoy. Spend your weekends relaxing out here in complete privacy or hosting exclusive soirées with friends & family. Accommodation comprises of five generous sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes. The presidential master retreat is immense in size & unreservedly opulent, offering a custom-built walk-in robe, designer ensuite & private balcony.
On such a rare occasion does a home with this much style become available - this is a must inspect to appreciate exactly what is on offer here!
• Architect designed, 2018 build with almost 400m2 of living under roof
• Remote gas fireplace with matching Hamptons mantle
• Chef's kitchen with quality Miele appliances + butler's pantry
• Spacious alfresco with 8x4m in-ground pool
• North facing rear boasts almost 350m2 of flat yard to enjoy
• 5 generous sized bedrooms + dedicated built-in study
• Luxurious master suite with WIR & ensuite with dual shower
• 3 full sized bathrooms with marble floor tiles
• 2700mm ceilings + 2400mm doors & cupboards
• Ducted air-conditioning + custom made plantation shutters
• Stunning French Oak flooring & plush carpets underfoot
• Family sized laundry + oversized double car garage with storage area
• Within Oakleigh State School catchment
• Short stroll to Banks Street Reserve & Frank Waters Park
• 1.2km to Marist College, 1.5 km to GPS Rugby & Valleys Cricket Club
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. A list of recent sales will be made available.
Last updated: 11:23AM on Aug 19th 2019