House for sale
26 Mikado Street,
5 3 2
Offers over $2,200,000
Priced to Sell | 1,135sqm Ultimate Hillside EntertainerEstablished across a substantial 1,135sqm double block, is this extraordinary three level contemporary entertainer. Positioned in the desirable Ascot State School catchment, this family home captures sensational panoramic views across Mt Coot-Tha to the mountains beyond.
Few Queensland residences feature such an impressive indoor swimming pool and lounge, as well as a vast rooftop terrace. Five living areas, four king-size bedrooms, a private guest suite and a series of decks comprise a home created to host any number of family and friends. Mikado Street is a secluded no-through circuit, tightly-held for its privacy, elevated positioning and location which places residents within a short walk of St Margaret's Anglican Girls School, Racecourse Road, and the Brisbane River.
This family entertainer offers, but is not limited to;
• Substantial two lot 1,135sqm land parcel
• Sensational mountain views out to Mt Coot-Tha
• Four king-size bedrooms, including the master suite, plus a guest suite
• Marble bathrooms on each floor
• Five living areas, multiple entertaining decks and a rooftop terrace
• Impressive indoor swimming pool and lounge area
• Gourmet quality kitchen adjoining casual living areas
• High ceilings and an abundance of glass allowing for natural light and breezes
• Secure double garage with ample storage
• Private no-through circuit in Ascot State School catchment
The owners have purchased elsewhere and are committed to selling.
Last updated: 01:21PM on Oct 15th 2018