House for sale
26 Olivette Avenue,
4 3 5
$1,650,000 - $1,750,000
Custom Built Classic with Phenomenal ViewsPristinely positioned with some of the most breathtaking vistas in Melbourne this stunning Latitude 37 built home needs to be seen to be believed! Low maintenance and energy efficient this 2018 HIA Awards finalist provides the perfect place to come home to and relax after a long day’s work.
- Open plan kitchen/dining with 900mm pyrolytic (self-cleaning) oven, induction cooktop, Miele dishwasher, Quantum Quartz benchtops, soft-close cabinetry, walk-in-pantry and under cabinet lighting.
- Spacious lounge room with a toasty Jetmaster gas log fire, reverse cycle air condition and large Airfusion ceiling fan.
- Central covered and heated alfresco area that connects seamlessly to both living zones, the perfect place to entertain and watch the sunset.
- Glorious low maintenance fully tiled salt-chlorinated infinity edge pool. Creatively constructed and engineered by Neptune pools to be at the same level as the living areas. This ensures that the pool is central all year round when taking in the breathtaking views of the City, Port Phillip Bay and the Dandenong Ranges. You will never tire of watching the weather patterns, storms and sunsets. You will marvel as the purple and orange hues give way to the sparkling city lights that fill the night sky.
- 4x great sized bedrooms (master with panoramic outlook, his and hers walk-in-robes, plus stylish full ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiling and dual vanity).
- 2 more striking bathrooms plus powder room with floor-to-ceiling tiling, wall hung cabinetry and Quantum Quartz benchtops.
- Office nook with bespoke cabinetry, cleverly designed to hide printer, modems and leads, leaving the bench space clear of clutter.
- Smart laundry.
- Remote double garage plus plenty of extra off-street parking on the beautiful exposed aggregate concrete driveway.
- Climate control well catered for with hydronic in-floor slab heating, hydronic panel heating, reverse cycle air conditioning and gorgeous gas log fire place.
- Quality floor coverings, porcelain tiles with rectified edge and supreme plush carpet.
- Classy window furnishings using superior weather reflective fabric of the highest quality including Somfy automated blinds system, remote and phone app operated.
- Lofty square set ceilings, tall doors and wide corridors.
- Double glazed windows and LED lighting to meet 6 Star energy rating.
- Four point wireless security camera system, operated from phone app.
- Cleverly designed so that once the kids leave home the parents could live on one level if they so choose, a house for all stages of life.
- Professionally designed garden from Natural Garden Scapes that retains a magnificent large old fig tree and cleverly introduces a selection of native plants, large mud rock, corten steel edging, granitic sand paths and integrated garden lighting. The garden design provides a beautiful low maintenance outdoor area that compliments the design of the house.
- Fire pit area with large rock and log seating.
- 5,000L water tank.
Idyllically located at the gateway to the serene Dandenong Ranges, with the 1000 Steps Kokoda Track and The Piggery Café within close proximity. Yet commuting to Melbourne is so easy via Upwey or UFTG Train Stations.
If you want to relax in luxury and breathe fresh mountain air every day after work whilst taking in panoramic views of Melbourne and the Port Phillip Bay spread out before you, then this is the perfect property for you. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, be quick to book your inspection today.
Agent in Conjunction Sam Adamson from Bell Real Estate | Belgrave
Lauchlan Waterfield 0422 290 489
Sam Adamson 0421 023 760
Last updated: 09:59AM on Apr 18th 2019