House for sale
26 Olivette Avenue,
4 3 5
$1,650,000 - $1,750,000
Custom Built Classic with Phenomenal ViewsPristinely positioned with some of the most breathtaking vistas in Melbourne this stunning Latitude 37 built home needs to be seen to be believed! Low maintenance and energy efficient this 2018 HIA Awards finalist provides the perfect place to come home to and relax after a long day's work.
- Open plan kitchen/dining with 900mm pyrolytic (self-cleaning) oven, induction cooktop, Miele dishwasher, Quantum Quartz benchtops, soft-close cabinetry, walk-in-pantry and under cabinet lighting
- Central covered and heated alfresco area that connects seamlessly to both living zones
- Glorious low maintenance fully tiled salt-chlorinated infinity edge pool. Creatively constructed and engineered by Neptune pools to be at the same level as the living areas. This ensures that the pool is central all year round when taking in the breathtaking views of the City, Port Phillip Bay and the Dandenong Ranges. You will never tire of watching the weather patterns, storms and sunsets. You will marvel as the purple and orange hues give way to the sparkling city lights that fill the night sky.
- 4 x great sized bedrooms (master with panoramic outlook, his and hers walk-in-robes, plus stylish full en suite with floor-to-ceiling tiling and dual vanity
- Remote double garage plus plenty of extra off street parking on the beautiful exposed aggregate concrete driveway
- Climate control well catered for with hydronic in-floor slab heating, hydronic panel heating, reverse cycle air conditioning, and gorgeous gas log fire place
- Four point wireless security camera system, operated from phone app
Idyllically located at the gateway to the serene Dandenong Ranges, with the 1000 Steps Kokoda Track and The Piggery Café within close proximity, yet commuting to Melbourne is so easy via Upwey or UFTG Train Stations.
If you want to relax in luxury and breathe fresh mountain air every day after work whilst taking in panoramic views of Melbourne and the bay spread out before you, then this is the perfect property for you.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, be quick to book your inspection today.
Agent in Conjunction Lauchlan Waterfield from Hocking Stuart Armadale.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
Last updated: 11:33AM on Apr 16th 2019